GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another splinter cell problem!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
i am on the abbatoir mission last ( last check point ).
what is the best way to take down all the troops, ive tryed a few frag grenades but they dont work, and there are too many to take down with the sc-20k (especially when im not a very good shot).

what did you lot do, kill the fools?
Sun 23/03/03 at 10:10
Regular
"BOSE"
when you get the gun from the CIA it shows you how to put the gun on automatic. but i didn't pay attention then. i was more like "yay! i've got the big gun". i realised after like my 5th attempt at the level with the Chinese men in it
Sun 23/03/03 at 09:48
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
thanks lad

ill give it a try later
Sun 23/03/03 at 00:48
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I only realised recently that clicking down the left thumbstick puts your gun to fully automatic fire! I helps alot to do that.

I know the section you are on, and its difficult. Plant a wall mine on the left hand side to catch a guy sneekin up, sniper one or two guys quickly at the start and just keep alert and try to prevent any guys getting past and killin th hostages.

Also save a grenade for the final guy greinko or whatever, hes tricky to take down without one.
Sat 22/03/03 at 18:47
Regular
"BOSE"
did you do what i said? if you did you proberly would of done it...
Sat 22/03/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i was a bit lazy and talked to the chinese people before thinking it through,so i dont have time to shoot out the light.

help

i tried for about a 1 hour this morning and still couldnt do it.
Sat 22/03/03 at 12:13
Regular
"BOSE"
it took me ages to do that bit. i got so fustrated!

it's hard to explain it. (before i talked to the Chinese guy) i took out all the lights (including the lantins on the floor), planted the wall mines i collected amd planted them in various places. then when the guys who didn't like me came in i lobed a grenade at them. that took out 1 or 2 of the suckers. then i hosed off the remaining mothers with my gun!

another method i did:
(before i talked to the Chinese guy) i put a wall mine both sides of the door, they ran through to get me...hence they set of the mine and they all got toasted :-)

then there's just the last guy who bobs in and out of the door trying to shoot you. i think it took about a whole magazine to cap that guy (not a regular Joe soldier)

p.s: to avoid being hit by the century guns whatever they're called, go straight down the isle. then you can set the guns to how you want them
Sat 22/03/03 at 07:53
If you go into a little more detail about were you are, i could help you, i have completed it twice now...
Very good game...
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i am on the abbatoir mission last ( last check point ).
what is the best way to take down all the troops, ive tryed a few frag grenades but they dont work, and there are too many to take down with the sc-20k (especially when im not a very good shot).

what did you lot do, kill the fools?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.