GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Work this evening"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/03/03 at 22:21
Regular
Got back about an hour ago and I hurt

First shift at new place... and it sucks. Everything has been crammed in and there are many errors

I was on maketable (toppings)

I waited for half hour for an order, then 6 came in about a minute

And the people in my work are stupid and racist... so are the security guards who let me out. I had to walk seriously about a mile around the town centre just to get outside

And my legs hurts
Sat 22/03/03 at 07:39
I just got home from my mates, i didnt go asleep atall, very stupid idea, now i have to wait untill tonight to go to sleep, other wise it will me my sleeping pattern up...
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:51
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
One of my old uni mates used to work in pizza hut, he used to get us a discount when we went for the all you can eat lunch.
All you could eat and drink for around £3

Was class

Another one of my mates works in the cookie place. After each day the workers can take home anything that is left, or it gets thrown out.
Some days he comes in with loads of cookies from the day before that still taste great.
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:48
Regular
"^_^"
Thats a shame really. Not giving the Pizza's away to the staff. DO you get a staff discout or something?
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No actually

It's very clean and hygenic... I should bloody know, I spent two hours cleaning after it closed.

I saw them throw away 10 pizzas because they weren't used

All topped and stuff

" Can we take them home? "

" No "

" Why not? "

" Because its against company policy "

So they threw them in the bin instead
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:44
Regular
"^_^"
Reload wrote:
> What's the hygiene like?
>
> Do people blow off the dirt when a pizza's fallen?
>
> Be honest

He cannot say that! Think of the public outrage as all the mardy people go "Oi, thats not good for me health."
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
What's the hygiene like?

Do people blow off the dirt when a pizza's fallen?

Be honest
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:31
Regular
"^_^"
I just quit my Paper Round :P :D
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Apparently Avril Lavigne and Tom Jones were both at the new Centre West yesterday

The new shopping bit where I work opened
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The latter

It took me long enough to find a bloody job

I prefered other place though
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That was to Smerc, naturally.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.