GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where is Guilty Gear X2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Guilty Gear X2'.
Sat 22/03/03 at 10:59
Regular
I can't find it anywhere on this site. The release date was supposed to be either yesterday or at 28.3, but nothing is written... What's going on?
Wed 07/05/03 at 19:00
Regular
Hi there,
I would like some help in Guilty Gear X 2,
I haven't played the first game but love the second, However I'm not sure how to activate the Burst gauge I know that striking the Dust and an attack button activates it but what else do I have to do??

Because in arcade mode I get to I-no and she always defeats me with an attack that I simply can't block against, she fires off a load of fireballs or what at you even if you stay behind her, (People who have the game should know what I mean) and it's game over!!
The move is not listed anywhere when I tried to do this move and I suppose that every other character will have this kind of move at their disposal.

I tried looking for some answers on the internet but no luck.
Someone spill the beans!!
Fri 28/03/03 at 19:11
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Probably because no-one'll buy it so they didn't bother.

i would im a big fan of 2d beat em ups( i prefer them over 3d ones) guilt gear x was a great game, its a shame sr don't have ggx2. i have capcom vs snk2 and think its great(its 2d).
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:51
Regular
"95% organic"
It's out tomorrow... according to Spong, that is.
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:12
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
It's a sad state of affairs, when possibly the "Best 2D fighter on the PS2" has been lost under the release radar.
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:26
Regular
Gimme a break! I know at least a one guy that want it... I!
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:27
"period drama"
Probably because no-one'll buy it so they didn't bother.
Sun 23/03/03 at 15:36
Regular
Yeah but why UKgames doesn't put it?
Sat 22/03/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It is out now, I saw it today in GAME.
Sat 22/03/03 at 10:59
Regular
I can't find it anywhere on this site. The release date was supposed to be either yesterday or at 28.3, but nothing is written... What's going on?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.