GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The sims - which is better?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims - Deluxe Edition'.
Sat 22/03/03 at 12:19
Regular
Which is the better sims game- The sims series on the PC or the sims on consoles? Help much appreciated!
Mon 12/03/12 at 11:19
Regular
"LOL Roar"
yay !!!!!!!!
Mon 12/03/12 at 11:19
Regular
"LOL Roar"
Definately the p.c vershion love it !!
Tue 28/02/12 at 13:47
Regular
"LOL Roar"
The Scribbler wrote:
Which is the better sims game- The sims series on the PC or the sims on consoles? Help much appreciated! I think on the PC Thats my opion though
Tue 01/04/03 at 16:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Sims: Superstar I think it's called, and no dobt my sister will be getting when it's released. She already has all previous add-on packs for the game, even buying one on Saturday when I told her not to. Meh, just so long as it keeps her quite I suppose, but all those boxes are taking up so much room.
Mon 31/03/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I heard that there was a new Sims game coming out set it Hollywood with celebs etc- so Heat readers will join in. In my view it'll be a brave new concept- and probably completely AWFUL.
Thu 27/03/03 at 09:41
Regular
"lag finder general"
unleashed is the best
Sun 23/03/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Oops..."
Ok thanks!
Sat 22/03/03 at 23:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hehe, I concur with Nazi, although if it where left to me to choose one I'd say the PC version is better.

It's simply down to the amount of free downloads you can get for the game which give it the advantage, and seeing as the PS2 has yet to go online yet, let alone amass a community the size of the one already built up around the PC version of the game, I'd say it'd be a while before console sims fans will get the opportunity reap the full benefits of a massive online community.

Still, I think EA will sooner or later flood the PS2 market with hundreds of generic expansion packs for the game, seeing as it worked so well the first time.
Sat 22/03/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
They both suck.
Sat 22/03/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Oops..."
Which is the better sims game- The sims series on the PC or the sims on consoles? Help much appreciated!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.