GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Panzer Dragoon Orta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Panzer Dragoon Orta'.
Sat 22/03/03 at 18:31
Regular
Beautiful-looking and brilliant game, but it's quite hard on Normal difficulty.

Is anyone else (who's got it) finding it tricky, or am I just a dragon-sized wuss?

I completed Episode 1 on my second try, but I've had the GAME OVER screen five times now on Episode 2.

Still, it's enjoyable and addictive, and there's loads of special extras to unlock.

Cool game.
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:22
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> I played last months demo, and it reminded me of Rez, in a really big
> way.
>
> Can't afford any games at the moment, so I won't be getting it... :-(

Try and win the 50 pound GAD prize
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:21
Regular
From the OXM 17 demo I found out this game happens too quickly,is too hard and is boring.I would never purchase this game.
Fri 28/03/03 at 17:47
Regular
"Laughingstock"
illzen wrote:
> I'm refusing to play it on easy, so far, and am getting trashed
> repeatedly at the start of episode 3 on normal. The game is sheer
> class though, I haven't played such a no-nonsense blaster for aaaages.

I've finished it twice on Easy, but you're right, it is damn hard on Normal. I can't beat the Dragonmares at the end of Episode 4. God help on Hard. Brilliant game, and speaking of Rez, a later Episode, (7 I think), is very Rez-like.
Thu 27/03/03 at 21:57
Regular
"95% organic"
I'm refusing to play it on easy, so far, and am getting trashed repeatedly at the start of episode 3 on normal. The game is sheer class though, I haven't played such a no-nonsense blaster for aaaages.

It does play very similar to Rez, but its has even purer gameplay. Mm, I'm gonna play it now, sitting half-an-inch away from the screen until I get a screaming headache.
Mon 24/03/03 at 19:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Better get writing those reviews for GAD then YH. ;-)
Mon 24/03/03 at 17:54
Regular
I played last months demo, and it reminded me of Rez, in a really big way.

Can't afford any games at the moment, so I won't be getting it... :-(
Mon 24/03/03 at 12:15
Regular
Beating the game on hard or clocking up 15 hours game time will unlock the "box mode" which allows you to select any episode and tweak stuff like increasing the availability of the beserk etc.
Mon 24/03/03 at 11:37
Regular
"Laughingstock"
It's a thing of beauty. :)

I've finished it on Easy, but it's proving flippin' hard on Normal. I keep getting killed on Episode 4 by the Dragonmares at the end. :(
Some of the levels remind me of Rez, and the boss battles are epic.

One of the best games on Xbox.
Sun 23/03/03 at 14:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
And what excellent times they make. ;-))

Just had a call from one of my friends - he's going to buy an X-Box soon cause he's been enjoying playing on his brother's one.
At the moment he's looking to pick one up with Halo, Tiger Woods and Ghost Recon. ;-)

So it looks like I'll be going along on another shopping trip with a friend for an X-Box. ;-))
Sun 23/03/03 at 00:40
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Yea, it was my friends Birthday too, we played alot of Halo and at alot of pizza. Two of my favourite pastimes. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.