GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox longest thread"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 22:00
Regular
come on

i need info on the xbox.

i need to know what games there are, how googd they are,how good the xbox is,is it worth it and that stuff....

you know

come on!!
Fri 14/12/01 at 22:00
"cheerios"
come on

i need info on the xbox.

i need to know what games there are, how googd they are,how good the xbox is,is it worth it and that stuff....

you know

come on!!
Fri 14/12/01 at 22:02
Regular
Hey, who in the Uk has an import xbox?
How is it?
Fri 14/12/01 at 22:03
"possibly impossible"
A friend brought one in to the shop today. Unfortunately, I only got a quick look at the casing before having to run off for lunch, will check it out some time next week.

The casing is weird, it's like a black/green where the green only shows up in certain light.
Sat 15/12/01 at 20:10
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
y not goto the x-box site or one of the other unoffical web sites dedicated to x-box if you want to know more about them. i have been lookin on www.planetxbox.com. its an american site and its very good.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:11
"cheerios"
hey

do ya think i should get xbox or gamecube

i've almost decided on the xbox but the gamecube sounds good

help me!
Sun 16/12/01 at 18:29
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
as i said before if u goto the web site i mentioned and read up on the all you want to know on the x-box u will see how good the x-box is.

then if you think for a few seconds and change that web site name to (wait for it) www.planetgamecube.com you will b taken to one of the best nintendo web sites to find out about nintys litte purple box of wounder.

me personally, i will b purchasing the x-box.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.