GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I Think WWF Is Going To Go Out Of Business"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 21:12
Regular
First Of all, i would like to say that i am a fan of wwf but not a huge one.

i think they're going to go out of business because:
1. lately there has been no atmosphere in the audience-people are starting to stop liking it.

2.vengeance, in my opinion, was the worst ppv ever-there was no atmosphere, the camera angles were bad, the matches weren't so entertaining and nothing happened backstage that much.

3. vince's move to but wcw was quite a big mistake. as a result, he has lost a lot of money, had to fire people and the storyline went rubbish.

4. lately, there is not very good storyline and i think vince is losing money from uninterested audience's.

i think in about a years time wwf would be gone due to low funds. it is very possible, but if i were in vince's shoes now, i would consider making more interesting storylines, hire more people and try to win the audience back.
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:35
"cheerios"
i agree with you
sky shouldn't mess around with wwf tapes

it's just not right
Sat 12/01/02 at 00:48
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
MikeAll wrote:
Why did WWF buy WCW, they've taken on hardly any of their wrestlers, and stopped broadcasting WCW programmes. There's no extra incentive to produce good matches and interesting storylines. The WWF won't go out of business but have damaged wrestling as a whole with no established alternative to WWF.

The WWF bought the WCW to eliminate the competition, as if they had not, someone else would have, and it was a possibilty that the new owner would have put up a big fight against the WWF. Plus the whole invations story was great. Not to mention the Tape Library WWF now has from the WCW (and ECW).

I don't recon the WWF will go out of business, as it's popular all over the World, and the person who started this topic maybe just getting his idea from UK fan reactions. I personally feel that events in the UK and the way the RAW's SmackDowns etc.. are edited before being played out make the WWF seem a little less interesting than it is. I only wish Sky would have a word with the WWF and tell them to stop sending over edited versons of RAW and SmackDown ... as when Sky say 'Uncut', the only mean Uncut by Sky.
Sat 12/01/02 at 00:34
Don't forget that the WWF computer games are so hot at the moment that they could keep the company afloat on there own.

And also T-Shirts and merchndise is selling well.

But I do feel they need to have some more interesting storylines, especially the Evil boss story line. How often have we seen that.

I'm glad Y2J is a main eventer now, hopefully Kane will be given a chance soon, and Benoit when he comes back!
Fri 11/01/02 at 13:08
"cheerios"
I also think they're popular now but in the future they will go out of business.
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:03
i think wwf will stay in buisness because they are very popular all over the world.
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Where's SR?"
WCW wasn't quite as good as WWF but whenever I watched the wrestlers were always jumping out the ring onto each other. In the WWF that hardly ever happens. WCW was spectacular if nothing else.
Wed 02/01/02 at 08:14
Regular
"Guess who..."
MikeAll wrote:
> Why did WWF buy WCW, they've taken on hardly any of their wrestlers, and stopped
> broadcasting WCW programmes. There's no extra incentive to produce good matches
> and interesting storylines. The WWF won't go out of business but have damaged
> wrestling as a whole with no established alternative to WWF.

It's a good thing that they bought WCW. It was no where near up to the standards of the WWF. The WCW wrestlers had no personalities, the baracades outside of the ring wre made of steel, and overall, I didn't know anybody who liked WCW anyway! I laugh out loud at the situation!

I'm Tazz.
Wed 02/01/02 at 08:10
Regular
"Guess who..."
I wrote:
> Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Who has actually been fired from the
> wwf?

Here's your answer:

Viscera
Essah Rios
And hopefully
> Nidia.

From Tazz.

(Don't forget Gangrel and Grandmaster!)
Tue 01/01/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Why did WWF buy WCW, they've taken on hardly any of their wrestlers, and stopped broadcasting WCW programmes. There's no extra incentive to produce good matches and interesting storylines. The WWF won't go out of business but have damaged wrestling as a whole with no established alternative to WWF.
Thu 27/12/01 at 11:28
Regular
"Guess who..."
Killer Nightmare wrote:
> Who has actually been fired from the wwf?

Here's your answer:

Viscera
Essah Rios
And hopefully Nidia.

From Tazz.

Go in peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!

(I know these things as facts)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.