GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GEL2K is a complete turd, Please - SR ban him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/08/00 at 01:33
Regular
My message has more relavance then a great white shark
Wed 30/08/00 at 01:33
My message has more relavance then a great white shark
Wed 30/08/00 at 10:46
Where's the other posts?
Wed 30/08/00 at 11:38
Dan wrote:
> Where's the other posts?

They have been removed because they where deemed to be offensive.
Please try to moderate your language when posting messages.
Thanks
Wed 30/08/00 at 14:37
Regular
I didn't even get a chance to read them... shame.
Wed 30/08/00 at 17:22
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I think that was the idea
Wed 30/08/00 at 18:22
At least My language was not deemed. But Gel2K is crazy.
Wed 30/08/00 at 18:50
Who's Gel2K?
Wed 30/08/00 at 19:50
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
you got to loosen up that attitude, your not funny, is this message board thing turning into a small letter list, why isn't there a chat room for people like Gel to go on, then people can ignore him instead of warping my fragile little minds?
Wed 30/08/00 at 20:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
WOAH!!! Man, that's the worst I've ever heard on here!! Someone's got to get this guy out of here.
Wed 30/08/00 at 20:24
Just don't reply to him. This site is for disscussions, not immature rantings from people who don't give a **** about true gaming....And this week on the big brother house we evict.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.