GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where do YOU live?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 19:55
Regular
Pretty simple really - answer the question. You might want to give us a little extra info on the location if it's fairly unheard of. Just thought we might find it interesting to learn of other UKchatforums members in our area.
Anyway, I'll get the ball rolling (hopefully). I live in Hereford - a city in the West Midlands, close to the Welsh border. Most interesting fact about Hereford? Ermm, it's home of the SAS!
Wed 22/06/11 at 12:46
Regular
NEW CERT BONUS £25 for completion then a further £25 for meeting metrics.
Wed 22/06/11 at 12:27
Regular
Interval International Exchange Opportunity at a Glance!

Arise UK is seeking driven and experienced sales professionals for this lucrative, entry level application! Once certified, VSCs servicing Exchange have EXCLUSIVE access to additional NO COST Interval Only client applications!

Minimum Hours Required
15 Hours per Week 5 hours serviced on Sunday and/or Saturday

VSC service fee £.17 Per Minute of Talk Time

VSCs average £7.20 - £8.20 per hour!

TOP PERFORMERS average over £10 per hour, not including potential incentive!

Schedule of Courses

Start: June 27, 2011
End: August 12, 2011

6:00-10:00pm GMT

Type of Application

Service inbound calls from Interval International Exchange members.
Sales/orders, up selling, inquiries, requests for exchanging properties,customer service as needed.

Seasonal Opportunity or Year Round

Year Round

VSC is expected to service immediately following certification.
Equipment Needed Only PCs with Windows XP, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home, Windows 7 or Windows 2000 Professional (MAC OS and Windows Vista are Not Supported)

Please follow this link for full system requirements.

Cost of Course £100
(for a limited time only)

Certification Requirements Quizzes and Exams = 90% Minimum to Pass

In More Detail

Interval PDF
Wed 19/12/01 at 15:30
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Oh.
Wed 19/12/01 at 15:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No...it wasn't stones.
Wed 19/12/01 at 15:26
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
I went on holiday to a pond there once. Damn monkeys kept throwing stones at my waterlilies.
Wed 19/12/01 at 15:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I live on Monkey Island.
Wed 19/12/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Don't know what? (blinks innocently)
Wed 19/12/01 at 14:36
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
>Ho ho ho.

Now I know why you said you were working Christmas Eve! You let that slip way too easily YH!

Out of interest, does the secret of Santa need to kept a secret on these forums? I mean, are there any people who don`t know?
Tue 18/12/01 at 22:17
Regular
"um..."
you want to know where I live er...... no you'll laugh and call me a country bumpkin
Tue 18/12/01 at 22:11
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
HaSSy wrote:
> I live about 20 miles south of Birmingham and it is absolutely boring in a place
> called 'Redditch' All the good shops have closed and migrated to Birmingham City
> ARGH!!

There's a massive shopping centre near me called 'Merry Hill', so I don't have any problems with finding shops!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.