GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tis the time of year! (hear ye, hear ye)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 19:03
Regular
As i was looking through the Special Reserve magazine, i noticed that 80% of the magazine Happy Christmas' looked like this:
Xmas.....What the hell!
As a good christian person like myself!?!
*looks up into heaven light shines down on me*
I say that this is basically saying you are kicking Christ out of his very own Birthday!

What do you think?
I know Ant will agree with me!
Fri 01/07/11 at 08:24
Regular
OK Spy Drive booked for Sunday 4th September. Plan is as follows:

6:30am Meet at the Red Lion for Breakfast
7:00am Depart in 2 cars for North Weald Racetrack
8:30am Spy Drive
12:30pm Return to Red Lion
2:00pm Lunch at The Red Lion

The initial price was £99 per person but we managed to negotiate a £25 discount each. I therefore propose that the £25 discount that we all received is put in a pot and used to pay for Breakfast, Dinner, Petrol, beers etc.
Tue 28/06/11 at 17:18
Regular
OK We are looking at a date of 4th September. This is a Sunday. Times 8:30am until 12:30pm so 4 hours of fun.

I will confirm with racetrack and let everyone know.
Wed 22/06/11 at 12:02
Regular
OK Updates so far:

Steve Waterman - Cannot do 10th July
Jason Clifford - CAnnot do 10th July
Mike West - Any day is fine
Nick Oshea - Cannot do 10th July, 1st August, 7th October
Wed 22/06/11 at 09:34
Regular
To all those who have purchased a ticket for the Spy Drive racing day: The following dates have been made available:

10th july
1st aug
1st sept
4th sept
7th oct
13th nov
4th dec

Please tell me the dates that you CANNOT make and from that we can establish when everybody is free!
Sat 15/12/01 at 10:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Bob wrote:
> Nowerdays it is just a time for giving and getting and having a
> good time.

For me, it's just getting!
Sat 15/12/01 at 10:18
I agree with you, people who call Christmas Xmas are taking away the true meaning of Christmas which is the celebration of the birth of Jesus.
The problem with todays society is that Christmas is now about money and not the birth of Jesus so they place an x in his names space.
Sat 15/12/01 at 10:13
Regular
That gives me an idea for a sega type game!
I have just downloaded a 2d RPG game creating kit when you can make your own games!
I'll Make a demo and have the flamethrower stuff!
Fri 14/12/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Digging!"
a hate it when people call christmas xmas.
Fri 14/12/01 at 19:53
What's wrong with you FFF?
Did SCAMPS upset you too or do you just hate him?
He's a good person.
Fri 14/12/01 at 19:50
It's nothing to do with me at all 'cos I ain't got one but still CAUTION:HAS FLAMETHROWER AND USES IT!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.