GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RE : A TRUE UNFOUNDED ARGUEMENT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 17:21
Regular
Strange huh?

I spent 6 months using the SR boards and never won a gameaday competition, and then return after a period away and win with my first contribution!

Fantastic!

Anyhow, the point of this short topic is in response to my original post, A True Unfounded Arguement.

I'm sure this won't really be of interest to many of you, but after finding out i'd won Gameaday I was expectedly excited and begun contemplating which of the many great games currently out I should get.

This, almost immediately, sparked a huge argument as I was obviously far too excited about winning a "silly game". Point proven.

Narrow mindedness? Well, i'd like to say something just a little harsher.
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:21
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Strange huh?

I spent 6 months using the SR boards and never won a gameaday competition, and then return after a period away and win with my first contribution!

Fantastic!

Anyhow, the point of this short topic is in response to my original post, A True Unfounded Arguement.

I'm sure this won't really be of interest to many of you, but after finding out i'd won Gameaday I was expectedly excited and begun contemplating which of the many great games currently out I should get.

This, almost immediately, sparked a huge argument as I was obviously far too excited about winning a "silly game". Point proven.

Narrow mindedness? Well, i'd like to say something just a little harsher.
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:25
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Oh, sweet irony.
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:30
ive been here since i can remember and still havnt won.
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Have you done anything that deserved to win?
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:34
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Have you done anything that deserved to win?

i have tried, but have now given up. although SR is too damn addictive and i come on everyday to chat.
Sat 18/06/11 at 00:31
Regular
Are you searching for your pup? If so, how long have you been looking?
Tell us your story in order to help others.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.