GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Movies - The Teacher Of Wrongs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 16:42
Regular
Movies are fun, entertaining and take us away from the real world. But behind that enjoyable cover is a bad content. A bit like a rubbish mobile, with a cool cover.

Movies tell stories of life, love and happiness. But they also tell plots of evil, revenge and sadness. People sit with their mind switched off, watching a movie, but dont realise they are having message implated into their rains.

Thanks to gone in 60 seconds, I know how easy it is to steal a car. If I could get my hands on the tools, I would be gone in 60 seconds.Sure its a great movie, but it tells its tale with a bit too much detail, dont you think?

I could also, kill a person using only my shoe, rob a bank, kidnap someone etc etc etc. I wouldnt, but movies have taught me how to.

And with a growing rate of kids watching movies, especialy the ones they are not old enough for, more of todays youth could end up doing wrong things. The movies are so real and graphic, there easy to belive, and probably easy to copy.

As a kind of retraction to my previous coments, I do like a movie with lots of detail. It makes it more enjoyable, real and fun for us viewers. I guess that theese days, it is what people want to see, and the movie makers have to give us what we want. The customers always right.

So what are your views and opinions on the subject?
CDouch
Fri 17/06/11 at 13:18
Regular
Hi Mo

Welcome to Aura

Thank you for choosing us and we are so looking forward to working with you in the future too

Rob
Thu 16/06/11 at 20:35
Regular
HI ALL,
Just passed my ACP101, have requested to work with Aura after doing my research I decided this was the best VSC to join. I am looking forward to working with you all. Take care Mo
Fri 14/12/01 at 16:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Movies are fun, entertaining and take us away from the real world. But behind that enjoyable cover is a bad content. A bit like a rubbish mobile, with a cool cover.

Movies tell stories of life, love and happiness. But they also tell plots of evil, revenge and sadness. People sit with their mind switched off, watching a movie, but dont realise they are having message implated into their rains.

Thanks to gone in 60 seconds, I know how easy it is to steal a car. If I could get my hands on the tools, I would be gone in 60 seconds.Sure its a great movie, but it tells its tale with a bit too much detail, dont you think?

I could also, kill a person using only my shoe, rob a bank, kidnap someone etc etc etc. I wouldnt, but movies have taught me how to.

And with a growing rate of kids watching movies, especialy the ones they are not old enough for, more of todays youth could end up doing wrong things. The movies are so real and graphic, there easy to belive, and probably easy to copy.

As a kind of retraction to my previous coments, I do like a movie with lots of detail. It makes it more enjoyable, real and fun for us viewers. I guess that theese days, it is what people want to see, and the movie makers have to give us what we want. The customers always right.

So what are your views and opinions on the subject?
CDouch

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.