GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Cooky Collection"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/12/01 at 13:27
Regular
I thought I'd just make one more new thread before I dissapear off on my holidays for a while!

So here you are. The complete list of my N64 games! MWahahahahaha! I know your all jealous! LOL! I know how much your all envious of the fact that I own Clay Fighter 63.3! And only paid £2.99 for it! :D

1. 1080 Snowboarding
2. Blast Corps
3. Body Harvest
4. Clay Fighter 63.3
5. Diddy Kong Racing
6. Donkey Kong 64
7. extreme-G
8. extreme-G 2
9. F-1 World Grand Prix
10. F-Zero X
11. Fighters Destiny
12. Forsaken
13. Goldeneye 007
14. Hybrid Heaven
15. International Superstar Soccer 64
16. Jet Force Gemini
17. Mace The Dark Age
18. Mario Kart 64
19. Mario Golf
20. Mortal Kombat Trilogy
21. Multi-Racing Championship
22. NFL Quarterback Club 98
23. Pilotwings 64
24. Perfect Dark
25. South Park
26. Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
27. Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire
28. Super Mario 64
29. Top Gear Rally
30. Top Gear Rally 2
31. Turok Dinosaur Hunter
32. Turok 2 Seeds Of Evil
33. Turok 3 Shadow Of Oblivion
34. Turok Rage Wars
35. WWF War Zone
36. Wave Race 64
37. Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey '98
38. Wetrix
39. Yoshi's Story
40. The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
41. The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask

Aswell as the above list, here is a list of games I still REALLY want to get :-

1. Banjo Tooie (I also want the first one, but I borrowed it off a mate once and 100% completed it, so I'd rather have the 2nd one first)
2. Super Smash Brothers
3. Armourines
4. Superman (LOL! Want this for the same reason I got Clay Fighter! CAN'T BE AS BAD AS THEY ALL SAY CAN IT!?!)
5. Conker's Bad Fur Day
6. Mario Tennis
7. World Driver Championship
8. Killer Instinct Gold (This is one of the main games i'm looking for! If anyone has it I'll buy it off you! I MUST get this game!!! It's the hardest game to find on the planet!)
9. Mickey's Speedway USA (It's another Rare racer! Got to get it!)
10. Paper Mario
11. Mario Party 3
12. The World Is Not Enough
13. Star Wars Rogue Squadron
14. Operation Winback
15. Lylat Wars
16. Mystical Ninja Goemon
17. Mischief Makers
18. Excitebike 64

hmmm... that's about all the games I can remember I still want to get on my N64!

Man I love my N64 soooo much!

Easily the best console out there! Well in the UK anyways! (The GC's out in the rest of the world)

I just can't wait till MARCH when I'll be able to get my hands on the next Nintendo console! Easily the best console out of the new crop of consoles! You can't get better than a Nintendo console!

Well I think that's enough from me! I don't know what anyones gonna reply to this post mind. How abouts your opinions on my collection of games? Or why not list the games you have? Then we can see what types of games N64 owners were into!

Anyways, I'll say this now case I don't remember to when I come back from EGYPT!

Have a happy christmas y'all!

:D
Wed 08/06/11 at 09:32
Regular
My steed is now fixed, however 2 weeks out of the saddle may show tonite ;-o
Mon 06/06/11 at 10:58
Evenin.....

We're looking at doing Great Hill, Wheelton Plantation and Healey Nab this coming Weds evening.
Exact route to be voted on ;)

This is another cracking ride, and for those that are still lurking instead of riding, come along as you'll really enjoy this one :)
As with most of our rides, there's lots of short cuts back to base if needed.

PK
Sat 15/12/01 at 19:21
Regular
I ogt Perfect Dark out today to test my Expansion Pak. My agent name is - Joe Dark! How clever is that?
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:51
Regular
Oh well.....no damage done....(I think)
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:46
Regular
Simpsons Wrestling was absoloute pap, i'm glad that they didn't bother, I would'nt pay 50p for it.
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:45
Regular
Good, I heard once that they were converting The Simpsons Wrestling to the N64 as well. Shame, it would have been good !
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:40
Regular
They're much better, they're not blocky like the PS version, and the game feels much smoother.
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:37
Regular
Are the graphics as good as on the PS1, as the shots on the back of the box are a bit shoddy.
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:35
Regular
auf deutsch wrote:
> For Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, what buttons do you use on the N64 pad ?

The D pad and the C buttons, it's practically the same as the PS controls.
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:29
Regular
For Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2, what buttons do you use on the N64 pad ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.