GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"call of duty mw3 "

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3'.
Thu 02/06/11 at 13:58
Regular
"desired siikboy"
i work at micro soft and ive got mw3 this game is very

real u sit there and smoke the mission iss very hard you get killed from behind

u have to be very cunning and clever please look
Thu 15/12/11 at 21:56
how long did you have this game?
Tue 18/10/11 at 21:53
Regular
CODMW3 is going to be cake,

Make sure to get your Elite Pass!!

ALOT of DLC coming out for this ONE!!!
Fri 14/10/11 at 00:03
Regular
"Die Potato!!!"
You work for microsoft, i believe you..................o.O
Tue 11/10/11 at 18:53
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Go for it boys :¬)
Tue 11/10/11 at 11:03
Regular
"staff sergent"
same and loving call of duty mw2
Sat 23/07/11 at 22:07
Regular
i am so exited for the game to come out because mw2 is my favorite cod. i hope mw3 came amount to what mw2 is.
Thu 02/06/11 at 19:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Are grammar,spelling and punctuation not required to get a job at the secret MW3 developer 'micro soft' then? Looks like you get half term off as well,nice.

Ha ha pete ... just seen this 'classic post' .... doesn't half-term and teaching have a lot to answer for these days :¬(

What happened to 'going fishing' or 'train-spotting'?

And on that note, guess what I found in the attic the other day ... Ian Allan Train Spotters Guide ... cost me 11/6d .... that is 11 Shillings and 6 old pennies! Good god, the memories of those 'halcyon days' enveloped in smoke and pumice watching the Flying Scotsman pulling the 4.00 pm out of the Great Central Station (LNER Line) and my grandfather taking my into the cab of his A4 Gresley Pacific "Mallard" before he left Grantham for the North ... oh happy days.

Sorry, where were we?

Oh yes pete, I also do work for developer MiKroSooft now and I no not this man ha ha

:¬D
Thu 02/06/11 at 16:44
Regular
"I like turtles"
Are grammar,spelling and punctuation not required to get a job at the secret MW3 developer 'micro soft' then? Looks like you get half term off as well,nice.
Thu 02/06/11 at 13:59
Regular
"desired siikboy"
ive played mw3 this game is very ygood but hard as u no mw3 is the 9 cod and i want every1 to know about it
Thu 02/06/11 at 13:58
Regular
"desired siikboy"
i work at micro soft and ive got mw3 this game is very

real u sit there and smoke the mission iss very hard you get killed from behind

u have to be very cunning and clever please look

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.