GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats Your Fav Company?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 22:29
Regular
this will allow me to decide which console to buy as i ahve a PS2 already. Microsoft, Ninty, Sony or SEGA(well their dead now but lets not forget them):)
Fri 14/12/01 at 19:02
lol at PizzaHut and Domino's Pizza beleive it or not its true. everytime i'm playin games at my cousins house we order pizza but from Pizza Line they have great chilly lol lol
Fri 14/12/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Gotta agree about Capcom, they've been behind some phenomenal games.

A superb games company.
Fri 14/12/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I don't know, but I'd have to say SR!

Well, they have given me 3 films and 7 games! and numerous free gifts. And low prices on many items I have bought from them.

What do you mean he meant game company? SR sell games! Console manufacturer you say? Oh, that'd have to be an tie between Sony and Nintendo. I wish people would make themselves clear!
Fri 14/12/01 at 18:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
Capcom - Love just about every game they have ever produced!!
Fri 14/12/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I'm a big Sega fan, but also really like some of Nintendo's work.

However, I own neither companies consoles and for some reason insisted on getting a PS2. Logic?
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:58
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> I don't think Sega are dead yet, as Team Sonic's working on the GameCube. And
> being a life long Nintendo fan, and having owned NES, SNES, N64, GB Pocket, and
> getting a GameCube, I have to say Nintendo are definitley my favourite company!!
> They've produced great consoles and great games, and I hope they only get
> better!!

too bad in real life the consoles arnt that great. i have a N64 and therefore i think i have the right to say its crap compared to the PSX (which i also have)
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't think Sega are dead yet, as Team Sonic's working on the GameCube. And being a life long Nintendo fan, and having owned NES, SNES, N64, GB Pocket, and getting a GameCube, I have to say Nintendo are definitley my favourite company!! They've produced great consoles and great games, and I hope they only get better!!
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:47
over 50% of games on consoles good or crap are made by small companys who have released 3 or less games.
it says that in the official Xbox launch pack
Fri 14/12/01 at 16:58
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Due to their sheer industrial power and clear-headedness, my choice has to be SONY. Not only are they a gaming wonder, music master and one opf the biggest companies in the world, they also "sub" own some of the best game developers/ producers in the world, such as Squarsoft. If you are to by a console it should be a PS2. Not only is it the most succesful one so far (in Japan) and has great games just on the horizon, dare I mension MGS2, FFX and FFXI.

On a slightly lower note, I would like to appologise to Kinglik for putting him down. Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fri 14/12/01 at 16:14
Regular
"Digging!"
Ninty

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.