GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ouch!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/06/07 at 20:42
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I was at a party the other weekend, we had a little drink and then we decided to play on the Wii, so in went Wii Sports and we had a good time bowling and batting and all of the other stuff. Then during playing tennis I got a mean backhand into the face, right on the nose. It was only cut open slightly and left it with a bruise, which could possibly be used to impress people at a later date (battle wound etc. :-P), luckily though. Anyways, I was wondering how many injuries are there caused by Wii? Anyone on here got a Wii tale of woe to tell?

And this hasn't put me off Wii by the way, if anything I want one for myself, was a great laugh - the games more than the injury I have to be admit though. :-P
Wed 27/06/07 at 12:02
Regular
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> I can't imgaine how you could hurt yourself playing on your own.

I wasn't on my own I was with friends and was closest to the door.
Tue 26/06/07 at 16:33
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I can't imgaine how you could hurt yourself playing on your own.
Tue 26/06/07 at 14:27
Regular
I was playing on Zelda and punched my cat in the face. He was not happy. Also with tennis i have scraped a load of skin of my hand on the catch of a door. You know when there is no skin and it all just goes pale and slimey....... ergghhhh
Mon 25/06/07 at 21:52
Regular
Wii related deaths are up this year compared to last year =( think about it.
Mon 25/06/07 at 21:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've not had any accidents with my Wii remote. I did try it outside and it still works. Got 7 pins on bowling.
Mon 25/06/07 at 21:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I've dented the controller a few times, I smashed it against the door by accident, but i'd imagine it's pretty hard to injure yourself with it! Sometimes when I swing during Baseball and I miss (Which is quite often) it hurts my shoulder, but that's the extent of my Wii sustained injuries.
Mon 25/06/07 at 20:45
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I just realised a better title would have been 'Owwii'...
Mon 25/06/07 at 20:42
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I was at a party the other weekend, we had a little drink and then we decided to play on the Wii, so in went Wii Sports and we had a good time bowling and batting and all of the other stuff. Then during playing tennis I got a mean backhand into the face, right on the nose. It was only cut open slightly and left it with a bruise, which could possibly be used to impress people at a later date (battle wound etc. :-P), luckily though. Anyways, I was wondering how many injuries are there caused by Wii? Anyone on here got a Wii tale of woe to tell?

And this hasn't put me off Wii by the way, if anything I want one for myself, was a great laugh - the games more than the injury I have to be admit though. :-P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.