GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R N E OF U PREVIOUSE WINNERS?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 21:26
Regular
Hi, i'm new to gameaday.com and for what i have seen of it it rules. The one question i need to know the answer to is: Should i get Jak and Daxter now or wait until MGS2 comes out?

I've read all the reviews for Jak and Daxter on the special reserve website and it sounds really good. I've also been on the Jak and Daxter website which has loads of cool stuff on and that shows some wicked pictures of it. If i hadn't seen the reviews of MGS2 in the computer and video games magazine then Jak and Daxter would be settled in the bottom of my stocking but the pictures of MGS2 that i saw knocked me back into my seat.

So thats my question: Jak and Daxter or MGS2? Please post a message on this board telling me what you think i should do so i know what game i will be playing 24/7.

Thanks for your time.
Ben.
Fri 14/12/01 at 21:51
"cheerios"
definitely wait mgs2

i've got it - it's amazing

oh.... and change your name
Fri 14/12/01 at 21:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Could you please change your name Ben. You run the risk of getting banned in the next few days if you hang around with that name.
Fri 14/12/01 at 18:06
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> not as funny as this lad at my school...hes kinda fat so they call him slim
> laden

LOL!!!
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:29
Regular
"  "
not as funny as this lad at my school...hes kinda fat so they call him slim laden
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:23
Regular
Osama Bin Liner? Kinda funny, until you remember 11th of September and then i hope he get's banned.
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:20
Regular
"  "
what a dumb a55
name
Fri 14/12/01 at 16:56
Regular
Maybe he should try winning GAD first...
Fri 14/12/01 at 08:59
Regular
I am the Tarrant wrote:
> Er... I believe its customary to alter the content of ones topics.

lol! I was just thinking that!

In case you didn`t understand what Tarrant was saying, he was pointing out that you`ve made two topics with different headings, but kept exactly the same stuff inside. Also, this place is part of ukgames.com, or ukps2.com. Its the chatforums section, so ukchatforums.com, but at no point is it specifically called gameaday.co.uk. Thats a competition that runs on this site. To find out more, just click on a link for gameaday - they`re everywhere, so you can`t miss it.
Thu 13/12/01 at 23:08
Er... I believe its customary to alter the content of ones topics.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:48
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
id stick with jak and dexter as theres still a lot of time till mgs2 comes out, just over 3 months, who knows u might win again and then u can get mgs2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.