GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A moment of your time.."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/03/03 at 12:56
Regular
Seems like more and more newbies and JAT are comming on here. Few make good and decent points in their posts. Others seem to think that posting as many topics as they can will earn them some respect (guess being a regular matters to some) and maybe allow them to win a game.

If you read a post with a few words or letters attempting to make up words. DON'T REPLY!

If you reply you just encourage it, even if it is with the usual "This sucks"
Just let their topics drop and hopefully they will realise the standards of most on these forums is a little higher than thouse who can write their own name without drooling all over the page.

It might be worth pointing out to them what posts people like and why the one line of crap they write will have people judge them straight away.

Lets try get this place back to some kind of normality with some decent stuff to read.
Please?
Tue 25/03/03 at 23:02
Regular
"QPR 1974"
It's just his overwhelming amount of 'coolness' thats bemusing me. I mean, how could anyone be so cool?
Tue 25/03/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Hallelujah"
yea, i acctually cried when i read the swear word name, it so offensive i think i'll need therapy!
Tue 25/03/03 at 23:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
cheers. and i quite agree.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:59
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Not you :-)

The guy with the name with the swear word in it whi is posting total crap.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:59
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I'm talking about that cool cat, who is spamming around, just to clear the last post up a bit.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:58
Regular
"The Red Shift"
talking about aliboys post...
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:57
Regular
"The Red Shift"
explanation please...
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:57
Regular
"QPR 1974"
... One can only dream about violently dislocating his neck, using a cheese grater to slice his frail skin, and dump his witless life into acid, which just so happens to be contained in a blender...
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
The latest poster in here is one to avoid encouraging.
Tue 25/03/03 at 07:38
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I would like to bring up a point that, yes, I posted it somewhere else last night, but it is perfect for giving support to aliboy's theory.

The man who walks a yard in the countryside, gets more, than a man who runs a marathon through the streets of London.

ie. if you dont like what someones posted then don't just waste your time downing the topic, simply ignore it; and spend some time in the more knoledegeful surroundings of a decent topic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.