GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Sunshine Bundle"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Sun 23/03/03 at 16:50
Regular
Now many of you will be aware that the Gamecube bundle with the free game out of a list has ended.

Now we all found it odd that it ended just before Metroid Prime was released. But come the release of Metroid Prime a new bundle appeared, a Gamecube, Memory card, a weird Inlay stolen from CUBE magazine and Metroid Prime. The Price? £129.99.

So Nintendo are still giving away a free game... now how many of you remember that I told you this would happen? Actually I told you that like the Goldeneye or Mario bundles for the N64 there would be a Metroid or Sunshine one for the Gamecube for no extra charge. Now I don't know but has the Mario bundle dropped to £130? I'd love to be 100% correct.

On a similar but different note: NINTENDO DROP THE CONSOLE ON ITS OWN TO £100 NOW!
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:18
Regular
Mine too.
Mon 24/03/03 at 21:11
Regular
Right so has it gone down?

And my Argos has some!
Mon 24/03/03 at 19:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
Argos are completely sold out.
Mon 24/03/03 at 15:17
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
froots wrote:
> You might as well just get the GC, memory card and a game from Argos,
> and then get Metroid Prime separate. It'd be cheaper and you'd get two
> games instead of one. Maybe.

I know someone who did that.
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:41
Regular
You might as well just get the GC, memory card and a game from Argos, and then get Metroid Prime separate. It'd be cheaper and you'd get two games instead of one. Maybe.
Mon 24/03/03 at 09:35
"For the horde!!!!"
*walks in Mario Sunshine bundle thread*
*uses Mario Sunshine bundle thread toilet*
*walks out Mario Sunshine bundle thread*
Sun 23/03/03 at 20:20
Regular
I saw this Metroid Prime bundle in HMV today.
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:00
Regular
Well if the console's R.R.P. is £100, then you're paying £30 for Metroid Prime in the bundle :)
Sun 23/03/03 at 16:50
Regular
Now many of you will be aware that the Gamecube bundle with the free game out of a list has ended.

Now we all found it odd that it ended just before Metroid Prime was released. But come the release of Metroid Prime a new bundle appeared, a Gamecube, Memory card, a weird Inlay stolen from CUBE magazine and Metroid Prime. The Price? £129.99.

So Nintendo are still giving away a free game... now how many of you remember that I told you this would happen? Actually I told you that like the Goldeneye or Mario bundles for the N64 there would be a Metroid or Sunshine one for the Gamecube for no extra charge. Now I don't know but has the Mario bundle dropped to £130? I'd love to be 100% correct.

On a similar but different note: NINTENDO DROP THE CONSOLE ON ITS OWN TO £100 NOW!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.