GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your worst gaming moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 19:26
Regular
I've been inspired to ask you what your worst gaming moments were after I fell victim to my very worst only yesterday.

I corrupted my save game file yesterday in Grand Theft Auto 3. At the time I was on Azuku's 2nd missions (the 2nd) and Donald Loves one with the Enforcer you had to stay away from the police for 3 minutes. I had 50 vigilante missions, 60 taxi missions and 50 hidden packages.

I then went down to 20 hidden packages, 10 vigilante, 3 taxi missions and back to the mission "A Drop in the Ocean".

I'm only just recovering. Anyone had worse?
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:01
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Buying Bubsy 3D for the playstation. It sucked!!!
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:58
Regular
Mine was when I was playing Screamer 2 on the PC, I got really annoyed at the game, threw my Dad's £60 joystick to the floor and the stick snapped off.

DOH
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:53
mine was when i was playing Crash Bandicoot i was on the first river level(this was a long time ago so i dont know what river level it was i just know it was just 1 of those upstreem river ones)anyway,m and my brother had spent a long time on this and i jumped onto the teleportet to end the level,so just inches away then the power cutts off and the playstation shuts off! and i ad to do it all over again! i evntually passedthe level but i was so amd at the time,thats ben myworst gamig moment to this day
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:36
Oops, PSone by the way
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:35
It's getting near Christmas (as if you didnt know) and I'm gonna buy someone a really good shoot em up, so if you wanna post the name of your fave shoot em up, coz I dont know that many. I was thinking of Delta Force: Urban Warfare but it aint out yet. Thanks
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:32
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Small_Frog wrote:
> Opening Red Faction. I didn't know what a terrible experience I was letting
> myself in for.

lol :)
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:28
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Opening Red Faction. I didn't know what a terrible experience I was letting myself in for.
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:26
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I've been inspired to ask you what your worst gaming moments were after I fell victim to my very worst only yesterday.

I corrupted my save game file yesterday in Grand Theft Auto 3. At the time I was on Azuku's 2nd missions (the 2nd) and Donald Loves one with the Enforcer you had to stay away from the police for 3 minutes. I had 50 vigilante missions, 60 taxi missions and 50 hidden packages.

I then went down to 20 hidden packages, 10 vigilante, 3 taxi missions and back to the mission "A Drop in the Ocean".

I'm only just recovering. Anyone had worse?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.