GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jak and Daxter or MGS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 19:19
Regular
Hi, i'm new to gameaday.com and for what i have seen of it it rules. The one question i need to know the answer to is: Should i get Jak and Daxter now or wait until MGS2 comes out?

I've read all the reviews for Jak and Daxter on the special reserve website and it sounds really good. I've also been on the Jak and Daxter website which has loads of cool stuff on and that shows some wicked pictures of it. If i hadn't seen the reviews of MGS2 in the computer and video games magazine then Jak and Daxter would be settled in the bottom of my stocking but the pictures of MGS2 that i saw knocked me back into my seat.

So thats my question: Jak and Daxter or MGS2? Please post a message on this board telling me what you think i should do so i know what game i will be playing 24/7.

Thanks for your time.
Ben.
Sat 22/12/01 at 05:34
If you can't get both them I would probably wait for MSG2. It is a good game with great graphics.
Fri 21/12/01 at 16:23
Regular
Well i would have to say to you get MGS2 it is going to be the best game ever to grace a console personally im getting both but you never know santa might bring you Jak and Daxter if you've been a good boy all year round and not called anyone f@t@ss or any other obscene names.
Thu 13/12/01 at 22:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
I hope Bowyer gets sent down for what he did, the thug.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:59
Regular
Nothing new at Leeds united FC though is it. Club is full of trouble makers...Fowler should have no problem fitting in.

Anyone know when the results of thier court case are coming? (or has it been and gone?) Hope they go down.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:47
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> when one the great footballers of this
> country is associated with scum like that.

Well, Leeds are paying his wages, so I suppose he has to play for them...

;-)
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:31
Regular
There is nothing wrong with the name 'osama bin Liner'.

If you wanna use that name dont let anyone here let you from using it.

What i think is disguisting is Robbie Fowlers mate abusing an Asian Taxi driver, "take us to the hotel bin Laden".
This was after the taxi driver had refused to drive them to thier destination.

How are we ever gonna drive racism out of this country (and out of football) when one the great footballers of this country is associated with scum like that.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:12
id get MGS2 for sure
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
Erm...ignoring the insulting comments below...

I think this is a tough choice. Are you playing any games currently?? If so, and you think it will last you a while, wait for MGS2. Also, if you don't have the money to get 2 games in a couple of months, then I'd wait for MGS2.

But, if you do have the money, are you're not currently playing a game, then Jak and Daxter would be the right choice. You play that until MGS2 comes out. Simple.

Hope I helped. {:)
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:49
˝pint wrote:
> Dá_Mástá_Rástá_Blástá
> wrote:
> Yeah, I mean J&D is one of these fakey, crap and stupid
> storyline games

And I suppose you think the best game ever is Army
> Men?

Yes, MGS2 easily wins the contest, but if you're looking for a stocking
> filler, then Jak and Daxter is perfect. It is a great game, and I would
> personally recommend buying both, because they are both great games.

No, Army Men 3D, lol, just kidding..cough
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:47
Regular
"¬_¬"
Dá_Mástá_Rástá_Blástá wrote:
> Yeah, I mean J&D is one of these fakey, crap and stupid storyline games

And I suppose you think the best game ever is Army Men?

Yes, MGS2 easily wins the contest, but if you're looking for a stocking filler, then Jak and Daxter is perfect. It is a great game, and I would personally recommend buying both, because they are both great games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.