GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man Utd 5, Derby 0"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 18:29
Regular
YES! does this mean Man Utd are back on track and will work their socks off to try and get a respectable position in the table?
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:29
Regular
YES! does this mean Man Utd are back on track and will work their socks off to try and get a respectable position in the table?
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I don't personally beleive there was any ever doubt that they'd acheive at least a respectable position. Man U are too big not too, although I do still feel they'll struggle to finish in the top 3.
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:01
Regular
Already back up to 5th.

And we done it without the services of David Beckham, again.

I hope when Beckham does finally start a game that he will be back to his very best, and that his lack of form was down to him just being tired and nothing else.
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Beckham is different class. I'm sure he'll be back to his very best and Man U will benefit greatly from that.

You can write them off, but they're still very VERY difficult to compete with.
Fri 14/12/01 at 17:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
YES!!! That was a great win!! And a league win, AT LAST!! But I still didn't think United played as well as they could have, from watching the highlights. Keane was EVERYWHERE again, proving that he's not in it for the money, and he's as determined as ever to help us reach success!! "KEANE-O!! KEANE-O!!"

But I still don't understand why Scholes is being played wide-left?? Is it just so he can play in United's midfield?? Along with Beckham, Veron and Keane, and that Fergie knows he ISN'T really Giggs' deputy?? After all, Fortune's left footed and Chadwick has played there before! So why Scholes? I could understand it if Fergie wants him to link up with the 2 strikers, playing slightly ahead of the other 3, but it doesn't seem to me he's been told to do that. And what about when Giggsy's fit again?? Will Scholes play? Will Fergie play 4-4-2? Or go for the hopeless 4-4-1-1?? Will Scholes/Veron/Beckham want to leave, after being unhappily used in a squad rotation system??

I also think that Solskjaer's first goal was brilliant!! And the best of the lot. Great control to head it past the defenders, and a great left foot volley that beat the in-experienced Oakes!! This could be the turning point!!
Sat 15/12/01 at 16:41
Regular
Doesnt matter now mate, Giggs is back.

He set up Van Nistelrooy's goal today.

Chadwick and Fortune dont even deserve to be in the team in my opinion. Thats why Scholes had o be played out left.

Beckham again didnt play today, Veron taking his place.

Veron seems to be playing some of his best games out wide, will Beckham even get back in the side? will we ever even see him in a United shirt?
Sun 16/12/01 at 14:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Beckham would never leave United, or ever want to!! He's a loyal United fan, un-like Sol Campbell's 'loyalties' with Spurs. Fergie would never dream of sellin him, he knows he's required if he wants United to keeping pushing for another crack at the title! He's probably just being rested as there are a lot of big games coming up for both club and country, and Beckham needs to be focused and ready, as captain and player. The Champion's League is also gunna be very important if we're gunna progress.

Liverpool will lose to Chelsea today, 3-1 as they start to find their from, and fight for a European place.
Sun 16/12/01 at 18:37
Regular
Good prediction man! nearly got it right!

Anyway, that finally brings all them Liverpool Supporters back down to earth.

They got a tough game against Arsenal next week, hopefully be a draw or arsenal win.

Not Looking sooo bad for Man Utd now.

And what about leicester coming back from 2-0 down against Leeds! Quality. What a day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.