GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Schools out for summer!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 09:39
Regular
No, it really is. I am so hapy. A burst water main really can solve all my worries. Yay for me!

*taunts*
Mon 24/03/03 at 09:39
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
No, it really is. I am so hapy. A burst water main really can solve all my worries. Yay for me!

*taunts*
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:32
Regular
Explain you king of kings.
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:34
"Darkness, always"
It's wonderful posts like these that clog up the forums and make all the decent posters around here leave.

I'm not having a go at you specifically, I'm just in a very bad mood.
Mon 24/03/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Evidentally so. Now shhh. I am hardly MR Spamnasty Mc Spam face. And this is relavent to games as I have spent much of my day playing Waverace.
Mon 24/03/03 at 14:44
Regular
"Bobba you"
I have Mock GCSEs so i'll only have to go in school for an hour every day, but Thrusday I haven't got an exam at all. Great..
Mon 24/03/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Not your monkey"
ReDdY²°°3 wrote:
> I have Mock GCSEs so i'll only have to go in school for an hour every
> day, but Thrusday I haven't got an exam at all. Great..

I go to uni (well, for another 2 months at least) and it is a well known fact that all lectures etc scheduled before midday, are entirely optional. This is also true of things scheduled after 3pm.
Mon 24/03/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Agreed, 11am lecture after staying up watching the Oscars all night? Not going to happen.

IB - this would be FOG(CHAT) and therefore open to topics with nothing to do with anything much at all.
Mon 24/03/03 at 19:44
It snowed pretty badly in febuary so they gave us two days of school for that, but apart from that, my luck has been bad, well, good in a way...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.