GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Controller help / advice"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/03/03 at 13:56
Regular
My pal has a PS2 and I have a Gamecube ( no comments pleez )
After he saw my Wavebird Wireless controller he said he would love to have the same thing for his PS2
Can anyone let me know if a wireless controller exists for the PS2 and where can I get one
His birthday soon and this would make an axcellent prezzy so any help appreciated
Mon 24/03/03 at 13:56
Regular
"# most wanted #"
My pal has a PS2 and I have a Gamecube ( no comments pleez )
After he saw my Wavebird Wireless controller he said he would love to have the same thing for his PS2
Can anyone let me know if a wireless controller exists for the PS2 and where can I get one
His birthday soon and this would make an axcellent prezzy so any help appreciated
Mon 24/03/03 at 17:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
In the current mag (mar/apr) a "saitek freewave" is advertised. This is a semi-wireless thing where you plug the controllers into a block (within 10m of the ps2)and then this transmits to the ps2. its not perfect, but it might be what you're looking for?
Mon 24/03/03 at 19:01
"period drama"
There is a proper wireless controller coming soon.
I saw piccies of it somewhere, it looked a bit chunky actually.

Just hold on a minute; XB just got one, so logically PS2's next.
Mon 24/03/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
You can get a wireless controller for the PS2 at GAME.I know this because my little cousin got his pad from GAME in Livingston
Mon 24/03/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, theres a wireless PS2 controller. My mate has one.
Mon 24/03/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Never heard of the PS2 having a wireless pad.
Must check it out.
Wed 26/03/03 at 20:32
Regular
The high street store Argos has a wirelless controller priced at £34.99 which is quite sttep a price to pay for a controller.Although it is expensive it has a 10 metre range and has a switch to go between 4 different frequnces incase you want to use more than one wireless controller.It works from 4 AAA batteries which gives 100 hours of battery life so its quite a good controller for the price.I own one and it has quite a comfortable rubber grip which adds to the playing experience.
Thu 27/03/03 at 15:34
http://www.game.uk.com/ [SPACE] review.asp?tab=ps2&rev_id=147652

Looks a bit... you know...
Would wait for the same version as the X-Box one... But if its what you want in the limited amount of time, then try it out.
Otherwise, give your mate a 'IOU for Wireless Playstation 2 Controller' voucher, and tell him/her to wait until its released, atleast they'll know its coming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.