GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E3 Predictions 2011"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/11 at 17:16
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
E3 2011 is just around the corner, so what are we expecting? What are we hoping?

Expect:

Konami reveal more on Metal Gear Rising, including full release information
Nintendo to give concrete information on "Project Cafe", possibly including proper name etc.
Sony give more information on the rumoured PSP Remasters, including details of western releases (Likely the God of War PSP Collection etc.), as well as the NGP.

Hoping:

Sly Cooper 4 announced.
Kingdom Hearts PSP Remasters and Kingdom Hearts HD Collection announced, strongly suggesting Kingdom Hearts 3.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets a release date
A new Grand Theft Auto is teased for 2012 release.
Thu 26/05/11 at 01:38
Regular
If there's no dual analog, then I'm not buying it. I refuse to buy into all this iphone is the future of gaming god awfulness
Wed 25/05/11 at 19:47
"possibly impossible"
Alfonse wrote:
I'm definitely looking forward to playing Nintendo games with dual analog again. The wii controller was fun, don't get me wrong, but the technology wasn't refined enough out of the box

Not sure it will be. Can't see how they'd fit the touch screen on and two analogue stick.
Wed 25/05/11 at 07:21
Regular
"How Ironic"
I just want to hear of a new Hitman game, and I'll be happy.
Tue 24/05/11 at 22:52
Regular
I'm definitely looking forward to playing Nintendo games with dual analog again. The wii controller was fun, don't get me wrong, but the technology wasn't refined enough out of the box
Tue 24/05/11 at 20:57
"possibly impossible"
Microsoft
Forza 4 - new example of Kinect support for head tracking
Gears 3 - new single player demos
Kinect - sequels to the big sellers and new Star Wars game with more details
Halo game
Exclusive DLC deals

Nintendo
Project Cafe details, including 'that' controller
3DS Store titles and more on the media aspect

Sony
NGP details and hopefully some hands on (if no physical presence then I don't think it will be out this year)
More Move supported titles
Another deal with EA for exclusive stuff
Tue 24/05/11 at 12:53
Regular
That's singleplayer footage dawg
Mon 23/05/11 at 15:48
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfonse wrote:
Want: Battlefield 3 multiplayer footage
Valve

Try here for some footage and then work from there :¬)

BF3 trailer
Mon 23/05/11 at 15:29
Regular
Want: Battlefield 3 multiplayer footage
Valve

Things I won't get:
Valve
Sun 22/05/11 at 17:16
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
E3 2011 is just around the corner, so what are we expecting? What are we hoping?

Expect:

Konami reveal more on Metal Gear Rising, including full release information
Nintendo to give concrete information on "Project Cafe", possibly including proper name etc.
Sony give more information on the rumoured PSP Remasters, including details of western releases (Likely the God of War PSP Collection etc.), as well as the NGP.

Hoping:

Sly Cooper 4 announced.
Kingdom Hearts PSP Remasters and Kingdom Hearts HD Collection announced, strongly suggesting Kingdom Hearts 3.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets a release date
A new Grand Theft Auto is teased for 2012 release.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.