GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why the managers, not the players?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/12/01 at 03:39
Regular
I have notuced that whenever abig cub loses the manager is always to blame. Are good managers found in present football meant to be blamed or what? I've never seen a player being blamed as terrible as his manager after his team loss. For example, Sir Ferguson. He's making the headlines of newspapers nowadays. But negatively. Can't they remember we he did for Manchester United 10 years ago till present? He was the first manager to bring Man Utd to the treble.Where is the "loyalty"? Just because he sold Jaap Stam doesn't mean that he is a lousy manager. That should mean that United defence should buck up.
Thu 09/06/11 at 22:13
Regular
Hello, hello! Not a lot going on here then and I have been sitting here waiting to service a call from II for almost an hour now so thought I'd have a look around.
Thu 09/06/11 at 20:48
Regular
hiya
Thu 09/06/11 at 16:35
Regular
hello everyone
Sat 21/05/11 at 13:27
Regular
Only Aura VSC Acp's can post but you must first register using your Aura email address which is auto forwarded to your personal email.

Register with freeola and your Aura email will be your first name in lower case @auravirtual.........

Please put your picture up so we can place the face and be free to say hello in "Introduction" section.

We are the fasted growing VSC and not everyone makes the Aura grade.

We are the The VSC so welcome to our collective.

Rob
Thu 13/12/01 at 03:39
I have notuced that whenever abig cub loses the manager is always to blame. Are good managers found in present football meant to be blamed or what? I've never seen a player being blamed as terrible as his manager after his team loss. For example, Sir Ferguson. He's making the headlines of newspapers nowadays. But negatively. Can't they remember we he did for Manchester United 10 years ago till present? He was the first manager to bring Man Utd to the treble.Where is the "loyalty"? Just because he sold Jaap Stam doesn't mean that he is a lousy manager. That should mean that United defence should buck up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.