GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Facebook code"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/05/11 at 11:30
Regular
Using instant pro I wish to put the facebook like code into my homepage, where and ho to I add it please?

www.guardianpestcontrol.co.uk
Sat 21/05/11 at 17:29
"Are you sure?"
Glad to see that worked Dograt :¬)

I'm not a Facebook fan myself but apparently it's quite popular...
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 21/05/11 at 10:49
Regular
I have copied the code etc, but when I paste it I get a large box with lots of facebook platform info etc below the like button? which looks a mess, I take it something I am doing is wrong somewhere.

Sussed it I think :-)
Sat 21/05/11 at 10:29
Regular
Thank you Hmm I will give that a try, not sure how much validity there is in using facebook as a advertising media but if its not to complicated I will give it a bash :-)

Thanks again
Hugh
Fri 20/05/11 at 16:00
"Are you sure?"
Hi Dograt,
Visit the Facebook developers page to create your 'Like' box or button code.

Then paste the generated code on your website using the InstantPro HTML editor. ('HTML' button on the far right of the second toolbar when editing a page.)

Tip to position your button/box.
Type zzzzzzzzzzzzzz (or similar) when in normal mode on the page where you want to add the button, then launch the HTML editor and replace zzzzzzzzzzzzzz with the code (paste).

The Facebook code I've just tried creates an iFrame - I didn't think InstantPro liked iFrames but it worked fine.

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola InstantPro Site
Fri 20/05/11 at 11:30
Regular
Using instant pro I wish to put the facebook like code into my homepage, where and ho to I add it please?

www.guardianpestcontrol.co.uk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.