GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite ever stable?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 23:08
Regular
Here is the elite lists.

D-Generation x
The 4 Horsemen (My Fave)
nWo
The Triple Threat
The Filthy Animals
The Ministry of Darkness
The Dudley Clan
The Hart Foundation
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:08
Here is the elite lists.

D-Generation x
The 4 Horsemen (My Fave)
nWo
The Triple Threat
The Filthy Animals
The Ministry of Darkness
The Dudley Clan
The Hart Foundation
Wed 12/12/01 at 23:23
No 1 - DX
No 2 - Nation
No 3 - Union
Thu 13/12/01 at 00:11
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
DX (both incarnations) were absoloutely revoloutionary and cannot be overlooked as the best ever stable in wrestling, but the Hart Foundation were also very good.

Both added something special to the future of pro-wrestling.
Thu 13/12/01 at 14:55
Its got to be the origianl DX with HBK in it

Nation Of Domination was cool too before it split into 3 groups: Nation Of domination, Can't remember but it had savio vega init and also the one with skull and eight ball (they used to come down on bikes)
Thu 13/12/01 at 16:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You missed out The Nation of Domination and The Union. The Nation are my favourites. They had The Rock, Godfather, Mark Henry, D'lo Brown and Owen Hart. They kicked DX's @s$. Well most of the time anyway.
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:10
Regular
"One More Chance"
What about the Corperation? How could you over look the best stable ever? The Rock was at his peak then, funny and he took more risks. Also the Corperate Ministry?
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:48
Regular
DX with out a doubt
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The ministry of darkness. They totally ruled the WWF in there time!!!
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Too Cool. :D

I know they weren't really a stable, but at one point they had Rikishi, Grandmaster Sexay, Scotty 2 Hotty, Victoria and this other girl who used to be with The Godfather...

This Ministry Of Darkness talk brings up a topic I wrote ages ago. With lots of new posters here, I think I'll pop it.
Fri 14/12/01 at 09:07
Regular
"..."
The Dudley Clan circa 1996 in ECW was pure brilliance...apart from Buh Buh, D-Von and Big Dick Dudly who could wrestle, they brought an incredibly funny posse of deliberately in-bred looking characters with them to the ring...including a fat guy who just stood at ringside munching cake for the whole bout...I reckon he had the best job ever in wrestling!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.