GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA 4. Please contribute if you want to see another GTA."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 21:20
Regular
You may think this is stupid but I think its a good idea if Rockstar and DMA are gonna make another GTA in beautiful 3d keeping in mind the excellent sucess of the 3rd game. We just put little ideas that would make the 4th game even better than the 3rd. You never know, some of the development team may see the forum and decide to peek in stealing our ideas and placing them into the game.
For example, there shouldn't just be 6 stars, it should go to 7 which would mean the really special services like SAS or Royal Marines.
Wed 18/05/11 at 16:54
Regular
Hi I'm Nickie - ACP Manager for Aura

I am responsible for all ACPs that are live servicing clients.

I am relatively new to homeshoring after spending 10 years in Mental Health Care for the NHS and decided that I would take a change in vocation and found Aura VSC and Arise.

I currently service SDG and I love the freedom it has presented me with because my other interest is Olympic Skeet Shooting for which I am part of the British Team and have been for shooting for over 20 years as my main sport.

With Aura VSC I now have the comfort of earning from my home office or I can go to the Head Office its up to me which is the greatest thing, I control my working schedule to suit my family needs.

I currently live in the Scottish Borders with my 15 year old son who is an avid footballer without the crap hair-do

I love to socialize and chat or if any of you are of facebook and love poker give me a shout would love to hear from you....

On another note I am extremely professional and if you need any help email me direct or give me a call and I will be more than happy to help.

Nickie
Wed 20/03/02 at 19:18
Regular
How about killing a president or the pope.
Fri 01/03/02 at 13:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It would be great if you could go into banks and rob em blind. In fact it would be great if you could go into any building and rob em blind.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:51
you should be aloud to go into studios and wreck it all up.
Thu 28/02/02 at 21:48
tou should be aloud to go into studios and wreck it all up.
Thu 28/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
i think it would be good 2 have motor bikes and u could smash shop windows and they would be bored up the next day till they get window fitters 2 do it and u can see ewrm fittin it and stuff and when u dump a car a toer comes and moves it andu can hold shope up and stuff.
Mon 25/02/02 at 20:05
I wider variety of hookers..... fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones, small ones, blonde ones, ginger ones.....

OK maybe not the ginger ones
Sun 24/02/02 at 22:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Forget helicopters, how about being able to nick a Jumbo Jet!!!!!!!
Sun 24/02/02 at 20:00
Motor Bikes should be a definate.
Helicopters Should be flyable.
Be able to swim.
Better Street Fights.
More interactive buildings.
More stuff to do in missions.
Sun 24/02/02 at 11:25
I have played GTA2 it is exellent I can't wait to play 3 and hopefully 4

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.