GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shock Horror! Feeder do something CRAZY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 17:58
Regular
Have you heard?

Grant Nicholas is a little bit mad.. you know cerrr-razy. He may look all innocent on stage even, dare I say it, boring and unoriginal. But beneath that facade lies the mind of a true anarchist.

This morning I opened up my NME while munching on some cornflakes and what should I see.. the advert for Feeder's new single was... upside down.

I tell you, I was flabbergasted, cornflakes flew in all directions as the enormity of the craziness struck me. An advert. It's upside-down. That means I have to turn the paper upside down to read it. Ooh-err that's a little bit mad isn't it. That mad Grant and his mischievous ways... he's as mad as a box of frogs.

Oh what's this... turns out it was NME's fault.
Oh well, maybe he is boring after all.
Fri 15/07/11 at 10:08
Am trying to rejester with a vsc company am i in the right place
Thu 09/06/11 at 20:47
Regular
Hi Caz welcome to our forum be sure to add as much content and story's that you'd like to share....
Thu 09/06/11 at 18:07
Regular
Hello how is everyone
Mon 16/05/11 at 14:01
Regular
Welcome to all our new ACPs

Dont be shy say hello
Wed 12/12/01 at 19:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Now I am going to cry..

I would say I hate Radiohead

but I don't

:-)
Wed 12/12/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ditto
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No, I openly hate them.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Quiet you :-P

Feeder are top stuff, great songs, great tunes, great times.

Go Feeder!

You all secretly like them really.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:19
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
To quote one of the best films ever made:

"Do you know what sarcasm is?"
"Nooooo!"

That was from the Mighty Ducks, one or two... I can't really remember, they were that memorable.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
For a minute there I thought you were serious. God bless sarcasm and all who sail in her!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.