GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New (great) GC games are in the works. Read for more."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 17:08
Regular
Many new games are being made by Nintendo right now. Many GOOD new games. Nintedo have revealed shots of Mario Kart GC and it is looking mighty fine.

Rare have also said, that out of Killer Instict 4, Perfect Dark Zero, Banjo Kazooie 3, Conker's Bad Fur Day 2 and Donkey Kong GC 2 of them, only 2 of them, are in development. But considering Killer Insticnt is coming out on GBA soon then we may only need to guess one. And that one could just be Perfect Dark GC. There have been shots of Rare developing characters in PDZ and it looks stunninig!

Konami have also given evidence that they are started on ISS GC with some good looking shots of it. A little grainy, but brill all the same.

Capcom will also spread out their Resident Evil titles between a period of 4 years after the launch of the first one and the final RE on GC may be a completely new game altogether.

So not a bad line up at all for GC in the future then. And as we know, Mario Sunshine and Zelda GC are already way into development, so it won't be bad to be a GC owner in the next 2 years.

Afro.
Mon 16/05/11 at 12:09
Regular
Interval International are the leaders in the quality vacation exchange network.

Simply defined you will be working as a customer advisor within the travel industry.

You will be required to complete 20 days of training all conducted online with classes to suit your home needs. (weekdays only, no bank holidays)

Once qualified you will be servicing members account and confirming them into their new vacation arrangements or to place a request to aid the member get the vacation they request.

Servicing US and UK members Interval International give you fantastic training a full support to assist their clients.

If you have a passion for travel then this is a fantastic vocation.
Thu 13/12/01 at 22:08
Regular
When is it launched in Aus?
The games will be pal (so uk versions okay), right? Anyone know about the power (step up/down transformer) requirements?

My semi-girlfriend's uni housemate is going to japan for christmas, to see family. I seriously considered asking her to come back with a gube, but in the end i decided to stick with the policy of wait for pal and simplicity.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Are you getting it from SR? Or somewhere else?
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:25
Regular
"¬_¬"
I come from NZ, so I got lots of friends who'll send me GC. But i want it here on launch so ill buy it here.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:21
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
GC Is mine.

Australia is where its coming from. Cheaper. And my Brother lives there :oP
Thu 13/12/01 at 20:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> Strafex wrote:
Still, the
> PS2 is more of a base for sequels, cheap rip
> offs, and general generic clones,
> while the Gamecube is more of a base for
> colourful graphics.
Hence the
> exadurated stereotypes.

er, Mario 7,
> Zelda 6, Waverace 3,conkers 2,Donkey Kong 5, Smash Bros melee 2,Perfect Dark
> 2,Banjo Kazooie 3, Mario Kart 3 and lets throw in the 4th instalment of the
> super mario spinoff Warioland 4 just to backfire some of the heat off the PS2.
> Even Pikmin has a spinoff title currently browsing Nintendo HQ, I'm not getting
> at you all but considering Ninty's have blabbed about PS2 having nothing but
> updates for the last year and "game" even writing a topic called
> "haha look at GT3 sequel" I'm gladly throwing it back in your face
> :-P

i don't think you and some Nintys here are going to get along. ;-)
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:54
Regular
Sequels only ending in 3?
Count yourself lucky, half the nintendo games i've bought recently have ended in 64.

(I apologise for the lameness of that, but it did have to be done : ) )
Thu 13/12/01 at 19:02
Most of the games for the PS 2 end in three like GTA3 and Tony hawks pro skater 3 and Smackdown 3.
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:52
Regular
The difference between gamecube Sequels and PS2 sequels.
Gamecube doesn't change the grahics too much, it changes the gameplay and creates new places, new ways to play, more addictive gameplay and more fun.
PS2 sequels are VERY repetitive, get boring and there's almost nothing different.
There you go, THE NINTENDO DIFFERENCE.

P.S. 2 good sequels on the PS2 are GTA3 and THPS3.
Wed 12/12/01 at 22:15
Regular
I know, I have to admit i'm damn happy when I hear about updates for the games I like, even if they are simply graphical touches with relatively the same gameplay, if I enjoyed the original then wahooo bring on as many sequels as tehy like, i'll play them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.