GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Future Of Gaming (Chat)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 17:05
Regular
Since the title of this Chat Room is the future of gaming, why are none of the topics really talking about it. So, I decided that we should. Anything about the FOG, please post here. Allow me to start. Hmmmm. Anyone got any thoughts on the GSCube?
Mon 16/05/11 at 12:04
Regular
SDG are the UK largest home shopping network who own the big online stores such as Isme.com, very.co.uk to name a few.

Shop direct have annual sales of over 1.4 Billion and are the leader in their chosen field.

Training lasts for 30 Days which is conducted online on a daily basis (weekdays only, no bank holidays etc). The course cost £50 and in return for complettion SDG and Arise will reward you with a complettion bonus of upto £400 performance pending, £200 is payable just for passing your course and then upto another £200 for passing easy to hit targets.

With Arise and SDG their training is fast paced online with fully interactive classes ensuring you get the best possible training for the top performers within SDG.

Daily classes last 4 hours per day also you have full access to the Arise University to complete actual modules to help learn the full functionality of their internal systems.

You are assessed on all live calls to help your learning curve and get you ahead in your new vocation.

You also get full support from your personal QAPF who will work with you to help you maximize your incomes and just give you some really useful pointers to help you succeed with Arise, SDG & Aura.

You will have your own dedicated online class room to attend. Attendance is strict 100% percent attendance as you can be ill at home in your office and still be able to learn as to miss one day may affect your learning as every day is valuable.
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
MJswerve wrote:
Not true....well it can't be true as if it was Sony woul;dn't have held
> back their lawyers for longer than..oohhh...about 10 seconds.

Given Sonys track record... You'd be lucky to get 10 seconds out of them before they filed some sort of suit against you...
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:36
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Taxi for you ½pint!
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:23
Regular
Too be honest all of your "I think" "facts" aren't very solid are they? NOt enough evidence for a real conversation. Why not think of a new topic and I will be back later.
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:18
Regular
"¬_¬"
At the moment the thing is the size of a PC monitor, so it would hardly be put into mainstream production. And I'm not sure if the name was copyrighted, but it probably was.
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:16
Regular
½pint wrote:
> The name GSCube was used before Nintendo announced the GameCube. And it was
> copyrighted (I think). So, Nintendo is ripping Sony.

Not true....well it can't be true as if it was Sony woul;dn't have held back their lawyers for longer than..oohhh...about 10 seconds. Also, why exactly would someone from sony want to create a console to compete with the Ps2...and 12 emotion engines? Likewise....
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:13
Regular
"¬_¬"
The name GSCube was used before Nintendo announced the GameCube. And it was copyrighted (I think). So, Nintendo is ripping Sony.
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:10
Regular
Gerr off my land! This is a local forum for local posters, we'll have none of your kind here......

What the hell is this "ooohhh bad word" about some GScube thing sort of a bit of a copyright problem there.
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:10
Regular
"¬_¬"
The GSCube is something that some Sony people, or 3rd party people or something were working on. Its a massive console with 12 emotion engines. They used it to render that dancing scene fully in ants in real-time.
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:08
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
½pint wrote:
> Since the title of this Chat Room is the future of gaming, why are none of the
> topics really talking about it. So, I decided that we should. Anything about
> the FOG, please post here. Allow me to start. Hmmmm. Anyone got any thoughts
> on the GSCube?

What's the GSCube? Do you mean GameCube, or is it something else?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.