GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bleem!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 15:41
Regular
Just tried to go to the Bleem web site and there dead yep dead there's a little pic of sonic standing by a grave stone which has bleem writen on it.

sorry if this has already been mensioned.

Such a sad moment as i wanted to grab a copy of bleemcast and i wanted bleem for my pc now i'll never get them :(
Thu 12/05/11 at 10:45
Regular
PLEASE PRINT THIS REFERENCE

Welcome to the "How To" section which supplies you with the steps to ensure you are ready to commence in your vocation.

XP USERS:

Click Start, Control Panel, User Accounts and click on create new user.

User Type will be Administrator and the name must be;
"your name" & your ACP ID : ie JOSH BROWN 512652

Then Create a password.

Go to your desktop and right click your mouse and select Properties, Then on the top tab of the box that pops up select the "Screensaver" tab, You must change the time out to 30 mins and then tick the box which says "on system resume" Then click apply.

You have now successfully created your new acp profile. This keep all your personal file separate from work docs.

We are now going to log off this profile and log into our new profile.

There are several programmes that you must have installed in order to service our clients.

Details are available in our software downloads section.

Vista or Windows 7

Click Start, Control Panel, User Accounts and click on create new user.

User Type will be Administrator and the name must be;
"your name" & your ACP ID : ie JOSH BROWN 512652

Then Create a password.

We are now going to log off this profile and log into our new profile.

Right click on your desktop and select personalize.

At the bottom right-hand corner there is the screensaver option, click on it and wait for window to pop up.

In the box under the selection to choose a wait time imput 30 minutes and then select the box "on resume" and then click apply.

Now were need to set your new desktop to Aura VSC

Click on the link below and save to your desktop so be sure to check where it is saving to before accepting. Copy the URL below and paste into your browser.

http://loombo.com/wcgllgr3l7vs

When loaded click on "human Verification" in the middle.

Once new window pops up DO NOT CLICK DOWNLOAD NOW

At the bottom there is a long link starting http: click on this link and save to your desktop. Then finally right click on the Aura VSC desktop and set as your workstation desktop.

Congratulations were all set up for stage one.
Fri 14/12/01 at 21:56
Regular
"accidental superher"
bleemcast was quite good...
i had the gt2 one....
Thu 13/12/01 at 22:10
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
the end of bleem 'sob sob' ill miss telling my friends how i managed to run psx games on my pc with bleem, i do have a respect for the way they fought again'st a milti billion dollar coaparation like sony.
Thu 13/12/01 at 15:29
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Thanx for the link mate i'll give it a read (hope there's no big words in it)

just my 7 pence worth
Thu 13/12/01 at 09:51
"High polygon count"
blimeyoreilly wrote:
> what happened ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/business/newsid_1665000/1665566.stm
Wed 12/12/01 at 21:15
Regular
"Back For Good"
try www.download.com for the demo, get it quick before they remove it ;-)
Wed 12/12/01 at 20:34
Regular
what happened ?

perhaps its the curse of the bleemcast !maybe ps games on a dc was just a step too far

shame
Wed 12/12/01 at 15:41
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
Just tried to go to the Bleem web site and there dead yep dead there's a little pic of sonic standing by a grave stone which has bleem writen on it.

sorry if this has already been mensioned.

Such a sad moment as i wanted to grab a copy of bleemcast and i wanted bleem for my pc now i'll never get them :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.