GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Global Warming??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/07 at 23:17
Regular
Interesting that whenever the weather is extremely warm some "expert" or another sticks his (or her) head over the parapet and spouts "global warming" as the cause. Just a thought.............where was he (she) tonight as its freezin..while we froze our collective butts off.
Conspiracy theorists.............start here........... :o)
Sat 30/06/07 at 18:31
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
We have been doing about Global Warming in school. About that guy who ran against bush to be president. His name was Al Gore.

I want to try and solve Global Warming when i am older and stop it!!!
Sun 24/06/07 at 14:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
The Greenhouse process (Which ultimately leads to Global Warming) is a natural process, it's been happening for practically forever, but because we are increasing the levels of Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere (It's about 0.4% now I believe), we are speeding up the process.
Sun 24/06/07 at 13:53
"Darkness, always"
global warming is more than just increases in air temperature. Even as (somewhat dramatically) supposed in The Day After Tomorrow, with the shut-down of the gulf stream due to the melting of polar icecaps. This would plunge the UK into an ice age. Given the UK's latitude, it really ought to be a lot colder than it already is, global warming or no. This is due to the warm water currents, blah blah blah.
Sun 24/06/07 at 00:00
Regular
"I may return"
Actually, I've studied golbal warming recently in Geography. And one of the effects was "unusual weathering" meaning the temperature increase causes an uneven balance of something or other to change frequently. Also lots of storms and stuff are because of global warming... There's more but me and my friend were staring at the teacher's butt.
Sat 23/06/07 at 23:17
Regular
Interesting that whenever the weather is extremely warm some "expert" or another sticks his (or her) head over the parapet and spouts "global warming" as the cause. Just a thought.............where was he (she) tonight as its freezin..while we froze our collective butts off.
Conspiracy theorists.............start here........... :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.