GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bargain bins"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/12/01 at 13:08
Regular
When you own a old console ie the N64 you are always geting bargain basement and pre-owned games. It's one of the depressing things in life when you have to scrounge around in the pre-owned sections in the shop when you want a nice new game but the shop charing £50 a go. God damn it annoys me when I see EB charing £50 for perfect dark I'm mean whos going to buy it at that price.
Wed 12/12/01 at 13:08
Regular
"I confused?"
When you own a old console ie the N64 you are always geting bargain basement and pre-owned games. It's one of the depressing things in life when you have to scrounge around in the pre-owned sections in the shop when you want a nice new game but the shop charing £50 a go. God damn it annoys me when I see EB charing £50 for perfect dark I'm mean whos going to buy it at that price.
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:26
Regular
i got Perfect Dark from Big W for £15 :D it's for christmas
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:25
i got five DC games 4 a tenner!!
they were class games too
Wed 12/12/01 at 19:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive got plenty of DC games for under a tenner - Most of them were pretty good aswell!!
Wed 12/12/01 at 19:17
Game also are dear and they say "we will never be beaten on price" Sure! I'll believe that when I see it!
Wed 12/12/01 at 19:34
"possibly impossible"
Got an unboxed 1080 for my 64 for four quid the other day, lucky find that.
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
I'm always looking out for second hand PS2 games, and have had some great success.

Went out the day after getting my PS2 and got Timesplitters and Tekken Tag for £40. Just £20 each, which ain't bad for two top games!

Also bought F1 2001 for my dad for Christmas, just £15! Some superb games available really cheap, and more often than not, in preety good condition.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.