GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JSRF-How far"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/03/03 at 20:45
Regular
Great game but very stramge and I got because it was in my Xbox deal

I have recently killed Aku.Mu (Gouji Rokkaku's transformation) and I have earned a jet ranking in the dash and Graffiti test runs of Dogenzaka hill

How far have you got?I will give you hints if you need them
Thu 27/03/03 at 13:38
Regular
I'm not very far but I have to say I rate this as being one of my best Xbox games.

Thanks to Dark Mark actually being bothered to try something different to me...I should be able to get that little bit further now...
Wed 26/03/03 at 22:56
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I found it reaaallllyyyy boring and traded it in for £24 shortly before the Xbox deal came out and it's value plummeted.

Go me.
Wed 26/03/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I believe myself and Nomand were addicted to this game when released. I was the first to do it all. I've completed everything, all jet ranking, all characters all challanges. All in 45 hours I think which isn't too shabby.
Wed 26/03/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I've done everything.

The Story Mode (twice).
All the Street Challenges.
Top grades on all the Time Trials (Jet Graffiti, Jet Rush, etc).
Unlocked all the playable characters.
Got all the Graffiti Souls.

Everything.
Wed 26/03/03 at 13:10
Regular
"BOSE"
i've never played the game. all i know is that it's a cartoon-style rollerblading game where you go around doing stunts for points and you spray things...i didn't know you kill people. what's that about?
Wed 26/03/03 at 09:55
Regular
Post anything on the Game here
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:45
Regular
Great game but very stramge and I got because it was in my Xbox deal

I have recently killed Aku.Mu (Gouji Rokkaku's transformation) and I have earned a jet ranking in the dash and Graffiti test runs of Dogenzaka hill

How far have you got?I will give you hints if you need them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.