GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF: The Weakest link."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 20:37
Regular
On Monday I waz watching TV and a special edition of the weakest link was on. It was WWF. It included:
William Regal
HHH
Stephanie
Lita
Trish Stratus
Big Show
Ivory and
Kurt Angle

Just guess who went out first. Oh yes! It waz the big guy at 7ft 2, 500lbs, The Big Show. Next waz Ivory. The olympic gold medalist, Kurt Angle didnt do so well either, being voted off 3rd. Next, sadly, was the time which Trish had to leave. This left Lita, William Regal, HHH and Steph. Regal now votes Lita. So does the game. Steph seems to want rid of Regal but who can blame her? Lita voted Steph though with the consequences being, her being the weakest link. HHH, not wanting to vote off his bosses wife, now finally helped her get Regal voted off. Regal said that he thought he was the smartest person there but its the vote that counts so he had to go. This left the game and Mrs game. Theyre both that damn good but who is that damn better.
They have 5 questions each to decide who is the strongest link.

Question 1:
Steph: correct
HHH: correct

Question 2:

Question 3:
Steph: wrong

Question 4:
HHH: wrong

Question 5:

HHH has beaten his wife!!!!!
HHH is the strongest link!!!!!
Overall this was a brilliant program.
Did anyone else see it?
Fri 14/12/01 at 13:19
Regular
"Back in black"
no problem FB, glad to see I can return the favour.
Fri 14/12/01 at 07:20
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Is Steph mrried to Vince then?? Only you said, HHH, not want to vote off his bosses wife.

I think it he said his bosses daughter. If he said wife, he made a big mistake.

I missed it on Monday, as I didn't know it was on, but the tape IB sent me had it on - cheers IB. Here's the order of elimination.

1. Big Show
2. Booker T
3. Kurt Angle
4. Trish Stratus
5. Lita
6. Regal
7. Stephanie

It was quite a funny show, with some references to various parts of the WWF.

-------------------

FB's quote of the week:

Anne Robinson: So, who's your father?
Stephanie: Vince McMahon
Anne Robinson: Never heard of him...

FB.
Thu 13/12/01 at 21:49
Regular
NOOOOOOOOOO! I missed it :(
Thu 13/12/01 at 06:00
William Regal didn't have a chance of winning that show.
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Is Steph mrried to Vince then?? Only you said, HHH, not want to vote off his bosses wife. Isn't his boss Vince? :D You mean he didn't want to vote off his wife!

Overall it was a good programe and it was Booker T, not Ivory and my best bit was when Big Show got voted off, he went and stood up to Anne Robinson.
Wed 12/12/01 at 10:09
Regular
"Back in black"
LOL, weakest link on monday was very good. Regal is a brainiac, Booker T(not Ivory) Is as thick as mud!! I liked it when the show stood up to Anne, Steph did a good job of taking the mick:D Good job WWF.
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was kept entertained by the Weakest Link and I was very impressed with Triple H and Regal's knowledge.
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:06
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I saw this and thought and found it quite entertaining.

Quick note, I think Booker T was on it, not Ivory.
Tue 11/12/01 at 20:37
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
On Monday I waz watching TV and a special edition of the weakest link was on. It was WWF. It included:
William Regal
HHH
Stephanie
Lita
Trish Stratus
Big Show
Ivory and
Kurt Angle

Just guess who went out first. Oh yes! It waz the big guy at 7ft 2, 500lbs, The Big Show. Next waz Ivory. The olympic gold medalist, Kurt Angle didnt do so well either, being voted off 3rd. Next, sadly, was the time which Trish had to leave. This left Lita, William Regal, HHH and Steph. Regal now votes Lita. So does the game. Steph seems to want rid of Regal but who can blame her? Lita voted Steph though with the consequences being, her being the weakest link. HHH, not wanting to vote off his bosses wife, now finally helped her get Regal voted off. Regal said that he thought he was the smartest person there but its the vote that counts so he had to go. This left the game and Mrs game. Theyre both that damn good but who is that damn better.
They have 5 questions each to decide who is the strongest link.

Question 1:

Question 2:

Question 3:

Question 4:
HHH: wrong

Question 5:

HHH has beaten his wife!!!!!
HHH is the strongest link!!!!!
Overall this was a brilliant program.
Did anyone else see it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.