GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'untitled document'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/04/11 at 14:40
Regular
I have added my website, and completed the title page on the set up including description etc. but when you do a search for this website on Google it appears at the top of the page, but the title is 'untitled document' what have I done wrong or is there a way to get a title on the website
Wed 27/04/11 at 15:05
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Hi,

I've just answered your ticket. The reason for this is that Google has not updated their records to represent your new web site, it still has information relating to your previous holding page.

Google will update their information shortly (depending on how popular the site is) to ensure that it has up to date information.
Wed 27/04/11 at 14:40
Regular
I have added my website, and completed the title page on the set up including description etc. but when you do a search for this website on Google it appears at the top of the page, but the title is 'untitled document' what have I done wrong or is there a way to get a title on the website

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.