GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Believe it, its true!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/03/03 at 22:32
Regular
I just got an XBox for free and all i had to do was to purchase some eBooks for £20 which include David Blains magic secrets. I thought this was some kind of scam at first like a lot of things so i checked out the site fully (which by the way is www.jointhematrix.co.uk) and couldn't find any small print, i even tried looking in the sites source code for some hidden terms and conditions and couldn't find any. I then forked over my 20 quid and waited 2 weeks and recieved my new XBox, now i have two of them. I am trying to get my second console now and all i need to do is to wait for 20 more people to join. At least check the site out (see above URL). HALO RULZ ! ! !

PS are there any places where i can get vids of Halo 2?
Wed 26/03/03 at 18:09
Regular
"\\"
Robin wrote:
> =%2Fuk%2F%

hehehehe... yes i know, i am imature
Wed 26/03/03 at 18:06
oh, take out the spaces that i have put in...
Wed 26/03/03 at 18:05
This is a good site for some new games that are comming out, or are already out...
Yes halo does rule, especially in 16 player... I done that the other week...

http://www.xbox.com/uk/xboxtv/Default.htm?t=3749&v= %2Fmedia%2Fgames% (space) 2Ffable%2Fvid%2Dfabl e%2D0001&bw=hi&mt=%2Fuk%2F% 5Foffers%2Fdefault%2Ehtm<n=f
Wed 26/03/03 at 07:00
Regular
"Spunkeh Monkeh"
Don't get suckered in like others replying to this topic have - ignore it :P
Tue 25/03/03 at 23:01
Regular
"QPR 1974"
If I give you £10,000 could you deliver my xbox within 2 weeks please? By the way, you rock.
Tue 25/03/03 at 23:00
Regular
"That's right!"
Right, I have my credit card number, my cash card number, my national insurance number and the deed to my house... can I have my free X-Box now?
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:34
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Do you want my credit card number now, or later?
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:32
Regular
I just got an XBox for free and all i had to do was to purchase some eBooks for £20 which include David Blains magic secrets. I thought this was some kind of scam at first like a lot of things so i checked out the site fully (which by the way is www.jointhematrix.co.uk) and couldn't find any small print, i even tried looking in the sites source code for some hidden terms and conditions and couldn't find any. I then forked over my 20 quid and waited 2 weeks and recieved my new XBox, now i have two of them. I am trying to get my second console now and all i need to do is to wait for 20 more people to join. At least check the site out (see above URL). HALO RULZ ! ! !

PS are there any places where i can get vids of Halo 2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.