GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Indiana Jones IV"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/07 at 15:26
Regular
How long has it been? 18 years? Wow, I remember it well as for a special treat in primary school, we were allowed to watch it. On something called a 'VHS', you guys are too young to remember them. No doubt you saw it at the cinema pb?

Anyway I always wanted them to do a 4th one. But after he went back and ruined Star Wars, I'm a little worried. =/

Until we get a teaser trailer or some more photos. Here's a picture of Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones. I think he looks pretty good for a guy in his 60ies. He might just pull it off.

Click
Fri 22/06/07 at 15:26
Regular
How long has it been? 18 years? Wow, I remember it well as for a special treat in primary school, we were allowed to watch it. On something called a 'VHS', you guys are too young to remember them. No doubt you saw it at the cinema pb?

Anyway I always wanted them to do a 4th one. But after he went back and ruined Star Wars, I'm a little worried. =/

Until we get a teaser trailer or some more photos. Here's a picture of Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones. I think he looks pretty good for a guy in his 60ies. He might just pull it off.

Click
Fri 22/06/07 at 18:00
Regular
"lets go back"
Links not working

I'm looking forward to this. I remember renting Temple of Doom on video last millennium. Those were the days....
Sat 23/06/07 at 00:56
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I'm not hopeful about this. I remember cringing when I watched Firewall and saw Harrison Ford doing action sequences. I think hes past it.

If they've got any sense they'll follow what Die Hard 4 seems to have done and ackowledged the fact that the main character is old(er).
Sat 23/06/07 at 11:32
Regular
"fiction - friction"
I thought they'd scraped it. Harrison's stunt double must be busy man.
Mon 25/06/07 at 09:53
Regular
"lets go back"
Garin wrote:
> I'm not hopeful about this. I remember cringing when I watched
> Firewall and saw Harrison Ford doing action sequences. I think
> hes past it.
>
> If they've got any sense they'll follow what Die Hard 4 seems to
> have done and ackowledged the fact that the main character is
> old(er).

I heard that its set a few years after the last one and the character has barely aged. I'm not sure how convincing that will be.
Mon 02/07/07 at 13:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, Ah-nold's wrinkles were digitally removed for the most recent Terminator movie, so if digital enhancement does nothing, expect him to do what Sean Connery did and grow a beard to hide his age (Or at least I'm told that's why he decided to go with the face-fuzz!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.