GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summer Transfers Gossip"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/07/06 at 18:22
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Just post the gossip in the papers or your predictions

Real and Bayern are looking at Van Nisteroy Real Signed him
Huth is close to a Boro deal 6Million

2 out of 2 not bad

As it is last day of deals to go through. Some big names have moved or been linked to move. Will the big deal of the summer ever go through Cole to Chelski. Hargreaves to Man U seems to be off.

Cole to Portsmouth today.
Tevez and some other Argentine is apparently going on a 1 year loan to west ham. Although i hope that in the 11th hour they will have a change of heart and go accross london to Arsenal.
Sun 10/09/06 at 11:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The Gas signed Rickie Lambert from Rochdale for 200k after selling Agogo to Forest for £125k.

Bad deal with Agogo, lambert is yet to make a home debut. Lets hope he's worth the extra dough.

Sorry - not as interesting as the international/premiership transfers :)
Sun 10/09/06 at 00:55
Regular
"Colourless"
Chelsea got a great deal.
Gallas didn't want to play for us anymore and refused to.
We spent £5 million on Ashley Cole.

Lots of English players for us, means we won't get screwed over by UEFA in the Champions League in two years time.
Sun 03/09/06 at 13:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I don't really understand why there is even a debate on who got the better end of the deal because it was quite blatantly Arsenal, they get 5 million and a superior defender who can play anywhere in the defence (though doesn't want to) while Chelsea get Ashley Cole who can just play in the left back position.

Chelsea could have gotten a far better deal elsewhere for Gallas and 5 million.

It's just a shame they did move as i'd have loved to see Cole rotting in the reserves :-D
Sun 03/09/06 at 11:08
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I think Arsenal got the better deal as apparently Mourinho didn't know about Gallas being in the deal to bring Cole to Chelsea. So when he woke up to Sky Sports and he saw they signed him for 5million must have looked great for him then seeing Gallas go must have been a bit gutting for him.
Fri 01/09/06 at 16:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There must be some legal issues about that, surely.
Fri 01/09/06 at 16:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I still think it's just a one year thing. MSI basically own them and Abramovich owns 15% of that, so i think this is his way to get them over to England, see how they do and then Chelsea will buy them next year if they do well
Fri 01/09/06 at 15:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm still in a bit of shock over the West Ham moves. There must be something behind the scenes because, no offence to West Ham, but they really aren't what you call a top club.

Wasn't surprised to see Krompkamp go. He didn't look settled.

I'm still undecided as to which team got the best deal in the Chelsea - Arsenal saga. My initial thought was Chelsea got Cole quite cheap but then Gallas is quality and could potentially play in a number of positions.

I then did some checking because I thought Gallas was in his 30's and I found out he has only just turned 29 so there is a good number of years in him.

I'll probably say Arsenal got the best deal although we'll have to see what'll happen on the pitch. Arsenal V Chelsea should be fun.
Fri 01/09/06 at 11:55
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I wonder how long it will be before the terms of the confidential/undisclosed contracts that saw Tevez and Mascherano join West Ham get leaked.

Win win I think for Arsenal & Chelsea, both get rid of players who don't want to play for them for players that do.
Thu 31/08/06 at 13:21
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Post some rumours.
Mon 17/07/06 at 12:17
Regular
"not dead"
Every single Juve player linked to Premiership clubs. But Buffon wants to stay in Italy (not with Juve). Thuram's lining up a move to Barca.

Liverpool linked with Camaronesi & Tresuguet. Man Utd with Vieira. Nedved to Spurs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.