GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now's the time for bargains!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 18:56
Regular
If you've found that the cost of N64 games has been WAY too high, and because of this you only have about 8 N64 games, still wanting more?? Well the time has come to get what you've always wanted, at a price you can afford! Many people are now trading in their old N64 games for money off of PS2 and PC games, just like in the Special Reserve stores. These 'pre-owned' games are then shelved for sale at a highly reasonable, discounted price! And therefore you may find that game you always wanted for less than £20!! When it was originally released for £60!!

If you're like me and you're missing several games from your 'Most Wanted' collection of N64 games, then you may find yourself in luck starting from the end of this year! It's mainly thanks to stores that accept pre-owned games for money off any other title that you'll find what you want. Just think, with the PS2 games priced quite high people will be wanting money off. And to get the discounts, they'll have to give away another possesion, as a trade. Go into a shop, look at the pre-owned games, you may find what you want, and you'll buy it. Because it'll be at a great price! I'm gunna do some discount shopping soon for my N64.

I'll need something to play while I await the GameCube launch, and I cannot give up on my N64!! EVER!!! And you shouldn't either. Don't even THINK about converting to the Greystation Poo, or going for glamour with the X-box, you'll just be wasting your money, and won't find the games as enjoyable!!

So look out for discount games, it's the only way you'll complete your collection now! If you're not sure about a game, then buy it pre-owned. That way, you won't be wasting your money, and you can now buy 2 instead of one!

Hmmmm.....I think I may have repeated myself there, and this isn't really an exciting topic. Not as exciting as the N64 anyway! Sorry.
Tue 11/12/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If you've found that the cost of N64 games has been WAY too high, and because of this you only have about 8 N64 games, still wanting more?? Well the time has come to get what you've always wanted, at a price you can afford! Many people are now trading in their old N64 games for money off of PS2 and PC games, just like in the Special Reserve stores. These 'pre-owned' games are then shelved for sale at a highly reasonable, discounted price! And therefore you may find that game you always wanted for less than £20!! When it was originally released for £60!!

If you're like me and you're missing several games from your 'Most Wanted' collection of N64 games, then you may find yourself in luck starting from the end of this year! It's mainly thanks to stores that accept pre-owned games for money off any other title that you'll find what you want. Just think, with the PS2 games priced quite high people will be wanting money off. And to get the discounts, they'll have to give away another possesion, as a trade. Go into a shop, look at the pre-owned games, you may find what you want, and you'll buy it. Because it'll be at a great price! I'm gunna do some discount shopping soon for my N64.

I'll need something to play while I await the GameCube launch, and I cannot give up on my N64!! EVER!!! And you shouldn't either. Don't even THINK about converting to the Greystation Poo, or going for glamour with the X-box, you'll just be wasting your money, and won't find the games as enjoyable!!

So look out for discount games, it's the only way you'll complete your collection now! If you're not sure about a game, then buy it pre-owned. That way, you won't be wasting your money, and you can now buy 2 instead of one!

Hmmmm.....I think I may have repeated myself there, and this isn't really an exciting topic. Not as exciting as the N64 anyway! Sorry.
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:19
Regular
If only that was the case for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:38
Regular
BEst picking them up form your local independent store, not places like EB/game. I picked up most of my pre-owned games for £5.
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:43
I hate game! They say they will not be beaten on price but they are a rip off! I saw a Playstation 2 with the crappy gran turismo 3 for £200 in a shop and in game it was something like £240!

And They had Pokémon Snap for £45 and i got it for £10 which is £35 cheaper! Not beaten on price? Yeah right!

And SR have Tony hawks for i think it is £35 and Game have it for £45! The lists are endless so I will stop now.
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:50
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I have over 35 games, I never had a problem on price! You just gota look in the right places! I got Quake 2 for £3:99 about five weeks after it came out (brand new)
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:53
Regular
"DS..."
auf deutsch wrote:
> If only that was the case for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

thats one of the reasons i choose tony hawks 2 for my GAD
slik ~_~
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:56
Regular
"¬_¬"
You can get loads of games second hand from eb and game. I traded most of my old PlayStation and N64 games, and at places like CEX, you can get really good prices.
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:59
Regular
"¬_¬"
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
>Don't even THINK about converting to the Greystation Poo, or going for
> glamour with the X-box, you'll just be wasting your money, and won't find the
> games as enjoyable!!

You've been reading too much Official Nintendo Magazine trash. Stick with something a bit more mature. And how can you dis XBox? Just look at that blokey dancing on the stage in that video. If Microsoft have people doing things like that to promote XBox, then they truly are a dedicated bunch.
Tue 11/12/01 at 20:01
I read Nintendo Official Magazine and Nintendo Gamecube magazine too. The X-box doesn't have much good games at the minute.
Tue 11/12/01 at 20:28
Hey! Why do you Ninty's think that just because someone buys a 'Greystation Poo' (by the way - NOM has obviously influenced you) that they hate Nintendo?

I OWN A N64, SEGA MEGADRIVE, SEGA DREAMCAST, SONY PLAYSTATION 2, A GAMEBOY ADVANCE AND AN ATARI LYNX.

I am devoted to each company, and think they are all equal. I do admit that only until recently, before I owned all these consoles and when I only had an N64, I detested Sony and playsation and Dreamcast. But once you own a console, you change your mind, and find out that you have actually been missing out!

Anyway - If you are looking for games bargains, look on ebay!
I got Doom for the GameBoy Advance for £15 last week and Paper Mario for £30!

C!s

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.