GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Wrestling, wrestlers left to pick"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 18:31
Regular
Just incase anyone wants to join, although you will have to ask Cheese or Ant first, here is whar wrestlers are left

- Buh Buh Ray Dudley
- Jimmy Yang
- Kid Romeo
- Lash LeRoux
- Allan Funk (Kwee-Wee)
- Elix Skipper
- Reno
- Chyna
Wed 12/12/01 at 18:34
Regular
Also the two Tough Enough champions are avaliable

-Maven
-Nadia
Wed 12/12/01 at 17:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> Also, soon we'll be able to add Rico Constantino and Brock Lesnar, who are
> already doing Metal matches I believe.

I'll let Firebalt and BRM sort it out
> first, but problem is, have any of us ever seen those guys wrestle??

Maybe we
> could add some of the WWA and XWF guys. I mean, I have Grandmaster who is
> touring Europe with the WWA, so why not have Bret Hart?

Also we could add to that Jeff Jarrett, Gangrel, Crowbar, Scott Steiner and ..... wait for it ....... wait for it! Ken Shamrock. You think I am joking? Even though he is already taken I took now to tell you that Shamrock is a wrestler in the WWA. Took my time didn't I? But this meanss that we could see him back in the WWF any day soon.
Wed 12/12/01 at 09:00
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:

I'll let Firebalt and BRM sort it out
> first, but problem is, have any of us ever seen those guys wrestle??

I've seen all of them wrestle at one time or another and would be happy to write the matches for those wrestlers.
Tue 11/12/01 at 22:09
Regular
"es argh"
I wanna be Lash Lereux
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Ahhh, I remember most of those WCW people from ages ago. I thought Lash LeRoux
> showed some promise. Has Kidman gone to the WWF? He was the best wrestler in
> WCW, by a long long way.

(I have no interest in wrestlng, but I used to, over
> a year ago)

Yeah, he has. But none of them are being used...they will be, hopefully, when the roster splits on January 7th.
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ahhh, I remember most of those WCW people from ages ago. I thought Lash LeRoux showed some promise. Has Kidman gone to the WWF? He was the best wrestler in WCW, by a long long way.

(I have no interest in wrestlng, but I used to, over a year ago)
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Also, soon we'll be able to add Rico Constantino and Brock Lesnar, who are already doing Metal matches I believe.

I'll let Firebalt and BRM sort it out first, but problem is, have any of us ever seen those guys wrestle??

Maybe we could add some of the WWA and XWF guys. I mean, I have Grandmaster who is touring Europe with the WWA, so why not have Bret Hart?
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Also, soon we'll be able to add Rico Constantino and Brock Lesnar, who are already doing Metal matches I believe.

I'll let Firebalt and BRM sort it out first, but problem is, have any of us ever seen those guys wrestle??

Maybe we could add some of the WWA and XWF guys. I mean, I have Grandmaster who is touring Europe with the WWA, so why not have Bret Hart?
Tue 11/12/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
WWF Title - Buh Buh Ray Dudley (may swap with Big Red Machine)
IC Title - Lash Leroux
European Title - Kid Romeo
Hardcore 0.Title - Reno
L Heavyweight Title - Elix Skipper

Hey Big Red Machine, I'll swap Buh Buh Ray Dudley for Big Show. Do we have a deal? That's a big guy for a big guy - not a bad deal, I must say so myself!

FB.
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:18
Regular
who did u wanna swap BBRD for?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.