GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Read these amusing tales of dim-wiited people."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 17:40
Regular
Courtesy of Mr Nice Guy, these must be read:

A California liquor store robber whose robbery was foiled when the store clerk grabbed away his shotgun and pulled off his mask, according to police who had no leads to the robbery until the robber called police to report that somebody had stolen his gun.

A man in Netherlands went to rob a bakery but found the temptation of the cakes all too much. After eating 42 cakeas he was unable to move and the next day when the guards found him he was in extreme pain.

In Modesto, CA, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun, but unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket.

A pair of Michigan robbers entered a record shop nervously waving revolvers. The first one shouted, "Nobody move!" When his partner moved, the startled first bandit shot him. (my personal favourite)
Sun 24/04/11 at 14:57
Evenin.......

The plan is to meet at the Hare & Hounds at 17:45

Route to be decided ;
Wed 12/12/01 at 00:00
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Read the back page of the News Review in the Sunday Time... it's filled with stories like that.... and stupider...

Sonic
Tue 11/12/01 at 23:30
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i saw a funny one on sky when a security guard tried to rob a shop he was guarding with a bag on his head but he trips over then skarpers and comes back with eye holes cut in the bag LOL he was later cought because staff reconised his uniform.

another good one was on girl cops tonight when they were talking about excuses criminals use. she said she cought a guy with a gun in his pants and when she questioned him about it he replies "these aint my pants" LOL
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
I have nothing to say but LOL.

And that's not really worth it, is it?
Tue 11/12/01 at 18:44
"period drama"
sideshow buzz wrote:

and I thought I'd got away with that too

heh.... eh...... ee......o.....oo.... erm..... no.

try again
Tue 11/12/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Stryke wrote:

A pair of Michigan robbers entered a
> record shop nervously waving revolvers. The first one shouted, "Nobody
> move!" When his partner moved, the startled first bandit shot him. (my
> personal favourite)

and I thought I'd got away with that too
Tue 11/12/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Wasting away"
How can you possibly be so stupid?
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The extra one you added is my favourite, the silly fool.

:-)
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:43
Regular
One more:

Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't control himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words, "Give me all your money or I'll shoot," the man shouted, "That's not what I said!"
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:40
Regular
Courtesy of Mr Nice Guy, these must be read:

A California liquor store robber whose robbery was foiled when the store clerk grabbed away his shotgun and pulled off his mask, according to police who had no leads to the robbery until the robber called police to report that somebody had stolen his gun.

A man in Netherlands went to rob a bakery but found the temptation of the cakes all too much. After eating 42 cakeas he was unable to move and the next day when the guards found him he was in extreme pain.

In Modesto, CA, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun, but unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket.

A pair of Michigan robbers entered a record shop nervously waving revolvers. The first one shouted, "Nobody move!" When his partner moved, the startled first bandit shot him. (my personal favourite)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.