GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i dont know what games two get for xmas HELP"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 16:36
Regular
iam getting a ps2 for crimbo with ssx tricky, gta3,jax and daxter, burnout and pro evo can u tell me if any of these games r good pleaz.
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:40
Regular
"WWJD"
why does the title say what game should i get when you allready know what games your getting? and are you getting DMC? i can't remember if it was there if not the nget this game it is the best
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:14
Try Half-Life if you like FPS

Me too is getting a ps2 for xmas, me dosey gf ordered one from a catalogue, with F1 2001, so mes gonna get GTA3, then Half Life
Tue 11/12/01 at 21:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
SSXPRO? Are you not telling us something??

Didn't you mean SSX Tricky?
Tue 11/12/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Bah"
All those games are blinding, my favourite is SSXPRO atm, you gonna have a gr8 xmas!!
Tue 11/12/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
All these games are amazing!! At the moment Jak and Daxter is my favourite of them all!!
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:38
Regular
"  "
All these games are probably in the top ten best ever ps2 games...good choice ;)
Tue 11/12/01 at 17:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
All of them are top games and the best of their kind. Burnout is an arcade racer and is very fast and good, but people have said it lacks longevity as it can be completed easily. Gran Turismo 3 could be a better choice than Burnout, but this is more of a sim type game.

Did you actaully want to know any other games to get aswell? Or just to see if you had picked the right ones?

A few more good games that should be in your collection are GT3(Gran Turismo 3), Silent Hill 2, Devil May Cry and Resident Evil Code Veronica.
Tue 11/12/01 at 16:36
iam getting a ps2 for crimbo with ssx tricky, gta3,jax and daxter, burnout and pro evo can u tell me if any of these games r good pleaz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.