GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"random talk channel for borderlands"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Borderlands'.
Sun 17/04/11 at 12:47
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
hi i made this forpeople that just want to talk about borderlands and plzno bad comments and arguing
Tue 26/04/11 at 14:34
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
word of advice buy the dlcs too if you dont you get to lvl 69 (highest lvl for plyers not npc) to lvl up fast without cheating do a couple of missions single player then go online when you hit lvl 5 with other high lvl people
Mon 25/04/11 at 19:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
Never played Borderlands. Looking at a review, looks like a nice little game that's completely slipped my radar (only other one that's ever done that is The Saboteur).
Mon 25/04/11 at 19:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pedoman wrote:
i got it for pc a couple of days ago alrady finished main stry line at lvl 33 found my freind changed somthing in the game data config or somthing like that and i wouldnt die and if i host a game no1 else died either so me and my freinds would run around old haven killing crimson lance and lvling up quite fast
this is all on pc if you didint catch the game data config thing

"my freind changed somthing in the game data config or somthing like that and i wouldnt die"

Cheating or something :¬(
Mon 25/04/11 at 16:06
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
i got it for pc a couple of days ago alrady finished main stry line at lvl 33 found my freind changed somthing in the game data config or somthing like that and i wouldnt die and if i host a game no1 else died either so me and my freinds would run around old haven killing crimson lance and lvling up quite fast
this is all on pc if you didint catch the game data config thing
Thu 21/04/11 at 12:43
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I believe we had a thread for Borderlands once as we all tended to enjoy it a hell of a lot. Me and a few other staff members had some good 4 man team ups.

Best way to play the game IMO, as the harder enmies and ressing make for much better gaming.
Sun 17/04/11 at 12:47
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
hi i made this forpeople that just want to talk about borderlands and plzno bad comments and arguing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.