GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"any1 know a good way to practice trick shooting"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'.
Thu 14/04/11 at 08:16
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
hey if any one know a good way to practice trick shooting plz tell me im trying to get into the dead clan the leader is 'Rated R Enigma' ill get the right spelling later but plz help
Mon 25/04/11 at 15:58
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
look sorry my dad punched me in the chest that day my girlfreind dumped me and i witnessed my freind getting bashed up so i apoligies if i offended anyone with my post
Thu 21/04/11 at 19:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Warhunt wrote:
[i]Let's all try and get along, as someone famous once said. I think.

But you're not famous :)[/i]

snigger
Thu 21/04/11 at 18:14
Regular
"How Ironic"
Warhunt wrote:
Let's all try and get along, as someone famous once said. I think.

But you're not famous :)
Thu 21/04/11 at 12:40
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Think I'll jump in a few days late here.

People would not know your age, so assuming that they will know this is inappropriate at best.

Quick scoping appears on 90% of FPS games released in the last 5 years. You could have been referring to COD 4, COD 5, COD 6, BF2, KZ and on and on and on.

Getting snappy at users because they ask you to confirm something when trying to help you isn't a good way to go about things. It annoys people and is quite impolite.

Replying to new users with sharp(ish) comments is also quite unhelpful, despite their attitude or approach.

Let's all try and get along, as someone famous once said. I think.
Sun 17/04/11 at 15:25
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
hey man im like only 14 so i dont know how long its existed for but obviously it going to be in the cod series because of my age
and my spelling is bad because i have to type in the dark on a laptop my lights dont work
Sun 17/04/11 at 15:20
Regular
"How Ironic"
pedoman wrote:
mabey if you think about it what game seiries do people trick scope in

I can think of a genre. Quick scoping exists in the FPS genre ;)

Naive to presume that this stupid exploit only exists in the Call of Duty games, when it's existed for a lot longer.
Sun 17/04/11 at 12:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Maybe if you learnt how to spell and write grammatically correct English then you might get on better .... just a thought ;¬)
Sun 17/04/11 at 12:31
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
if the name wasent alowedi would have changed it i only use it beacues its the first word in my gamertag on xbox 360
Sun 17/04/11 at 12:28
Regular
"trick shooting rulz"
mabey if you think about it what game seiries do people trick scope in
Thu 14/04/11 at 13:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You might want to indicate what game you are talking about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.