GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GIRP - A Challenge"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/04/11 at 19:32
"possibly impossible"
You might have already played the madly brilliant game QWOP which I'm proud to be ranking at 53.3m in.

The sequel is more of a finger twister and certainly has more skill involved in breaking the high score (and your fingers in the process).

GIRP is a climbing game, one where you need to use all the letters on your keyboard and your mouse button to climb up a rock while the sea rises. Think of it as twister for fingers and you'll be half there.

I'm currently at 14.4m high. Feel free to try and beat that, but I take no responsibility for your fingers being unusable for the next couple of days...
Mon 18/04/11 at 12:23
"possibly impossible"
That's pretty impressive. I'm still stuck in the 20s at the moment.
Mon 18/04/11 at 10:10
Regular
"And in last place.."
I'm up to 72.5 and oh so close to finishing it.
Fri 15/04/11 at 20:43
Regular
"How Ironic"
24.8. Seriously, that bird is so annoying. He NEVER goes away >:@
Fri 15/04/11 at 20:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
HiddenWingz wrote:
This game sort of reminds me of twister Oo Had fun playing this with some friends tonight. We didn't get very far though...

Naughty, naughty .... such activity could get you banned from a 'family' forum ha ha ;ŹD
Fri 15/04/11 at 19:14
Regular
"Dango Daikazoku"
This game sort of reminds me of twister Oo Had fun playing this with some friends tonight. We didn't get very far though...
Thu 14/04/11 at 14:33
Regular
"How Ironic"
Got to 18. (something) last night, and then the bird annoyed me again :(
Thu 14/04/11 at 09:59
Regular
"And in last place.."
I'm at 11.2m and taking a break to let the pain in my fingers ease. And possibly to get on with some work.
Wed 13/04/11 at 23:15
Regular
"How Ironic"
Doing better than me. That bird keeps frustrating me.
Wed 13/04/11 at 22:48
"possibly impossible"
20.7m now
Wed 13/04/11 at 21:11
Regular
"How Ironic"
Great find pb! Love these sort of games. Got to 100m on QWOP with a strange running technique. There's a hurdle at the end which I couldn't get over :( Will try GIRP out now. We could start a forum minigame ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.