GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo 3 the longest game ever?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/12/01 at 05:05
Regular
Has anyone accually beat Gran Turismo 3 (without cheating) or have just found yourself getting bored of running a two hour race and comming in second? I have finnally defeated all of the endurance races and am now going to go back and finish the rest of the pro level. I am also proud to say that I have my garage full! It holds exactly 200 cars and none of my car are the same. I love the formula 1 cars I have all of them and a couple more special cars that are very fast and steer good.

I wish I could get the Pikes Peak to hold the road, I got it up to 808 mph! Will just say that I saved that replay.
Mon 11/04/11 at 12:04
Regular
"Oktane Racers"
We have now confirmed a show stand for this event and are currently looking for show or race cars who would like to be part of the display

This year's Pageant of Power will be held over the weekend 15th to 17th July 2011. For the first time, the event will include a Friday Preview Day giving the international field of famous vehicles and racing drivers the opportunity to drive practice laps before the racing starts over the weekend.

As well as contemporary racing cars, bikes and stars, the field will include legendary vehicles celebrating the 40th anniversary of Tyrrell's first World Championship, the Lotus that was victorious in what many believe to be Stirling Moss's greatest victory at Monaco and the only collection of 4x4 Formula 1 cars.

Uniquely, the Pageant also mixes motorsport with powerboating, aerobatics and military combat power, together with a host of other attractions and it has gained a reputation that makes early booking essential.
Tue 11/12/01 at 05:05
Has anyone accually beat Gran Turismo 3 (without cheating) or have just found yourself getting bored of running a two hour race and comming in second? I have finnally defeated all of the endurance races and am now going to go back and finish the rest of the pro level. I am also proud to say that I have my garage full! It holds exactly 200 cars and none of my car are the same. I love the formula 1 cars I have all of them and a couple more special cars that are very fast and steer good.

I wish I could get the Pikes Peak to hold the road, I got it up to 808 mph! Will just say that I saved that replay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.