GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"old games consoles"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 23:07
Regular
i was sorting my room the other day and i found my old Snes with a load of games some still with manual and everything i even found the box to the Snes later on i found the original gameboy which i bought second hand many years ago and it still works.

even though tetris is so old now i began playing it and i got a little hooked.

later on i wired up the Snes and played Street fighter and Art of fighting and god knows what else.

has anyone else still got there old consoles lying about i know my mate has still got his Nes with duckhunt and that robot thingy that could play games.

ah memories.
Sun 10/04/11 at 09:33
Regular
lol roy, well if the hoy can do it anyone can! :P
Sat 09/04/11 at 17:58
Regular
"Mistakes happen"
I know Roy, but you only need to do it once
Sat 09/04/11 at 17:18
Regular
hi there all i finally got onto the forum pretty good Bob 8) bit of a faff to register though lol
Thu 13/12/01 at 14:45
i forgot to mention it if you would like to see proof of my collection go to this link and let me know what u think.
+ i go to carboots as well lol

http://uk.geocities.com/chriscg123/gamepictureofcollection1.jpg
Thu 13/12/01 at 14:40
Hi guys
I collect retro nintendo and sega games and consoles.
i have the following:-

Sega Saturn With 15 games
Mega drive 1 and 2 with about 15 games
master system with 14 games
Game Gear with 9 games
Snes x 2 with 49 games
nes x 3 with 28 games
gameboy original with 8 games

+ my newer consoles
PS2 with 3 games
Dreamcast with 42 games
N64 x 2 with 18 games
GBA with 3 games
gbcolor with 6 games

And an atari lynx with 7 games

what have you got ??
Thu 13/12/01 at 12:18
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I am still collecting games for my megadrive at car boot sales, and currently have about 90 games for it with boxes and instructions.

I've even got a boxed menacer gun!
Thu 13/12/01 at 12:02
"You love us!"
One word - Vectrex!

I've got one of these bad boys boxed and in near mint condition - some day i'm gonna sell it for a forture, maybe!

Armour attack, Asteroids, and a game called Spike (i think) - pretty much the first time i rememebr hearing decent-ish speach on a console - "Eek help Spike, oh no molly!"

HaHa - so cr@p, yet sooooo cool!
Thu 13/12/01 at 01:04
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I don't really have those moments of bumping into old consoles. I tend to trade them in to get more for the current console I'm playing on. Only console I would have kept is my PS1 cause of MGS, but my PS2 can play it anyway, so I just kept the game and got rid of the other stuff. Otherwise my loft would overflow with consoles or my room would be a sea of wires ! ;-))
Wed 12/12/01 at 14:52
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
just had a snoop in the loft and found my old amiga 500 and i found my old amiga 1200 ah those were the days.

funny thing is i seem to of only ever bought 5 games but have a shed load of copies hehe poor old amiga no wonder it died out.
Wed 12/12/01 at 06:36
savatt1668 wrote:
> Wonder if its just me, but after playing the recent consoles that have come
> though such as the Playstations, N64, Dreamcast, etc - the SNES controller just
> felt so small in my hands ;-)) God knows what it'd be like to play with the
> old NES controller again :-)

I found an NES controller the other night and it made my hands cramp just trying to hit the directional pad and the A button but it was light I wish they still made controllers that light, it felt good to have the power of the old NES in my hands again. I think I'll go cheat my way though a game of DuckHunt!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.